part-10

Then they reached home..
Jimin started teaching aurora..and he tried his best to not scold her today as she looked very upset..

Yes jimin is strict..but he knows sometimes kids can also get tired..they should sometimes enjoy their childhood too..

Jimin :- u understood this rory? *He asked sweetly*

Aurora nodded..and jimin took her oral test and she did pretty well in that..

Jimin :- ok now which movie do u wanna watch?

Aurora :- umm what about the Avengers? *She asked excitedly and he couldn't possibly deny her so he agreed and bought popcorn and aurora set up the movie*

They had very much fun watching the movie.. now it was 8:30 and movie was over..and then aurora remembered her test paper..

But she decided to show him..she took out the paper and handed it to him..his face expression changed and a frown appeared on his face..

Jimin :- what the hell aurora! I taught u all this 3 times right still u got such marks.. it's a shame.. *he started scolding her and she simply looked down*

Soon jimin stopped lecturing her..and today tae told he will come late.. so jimin started preparing dinner..while aurora was reading history work assigned by jimin..

After reading she joined jimin in kitchen..and they both quickly prepared dinner..and ate together..

Aurora:-  jimin sir..why did oppa didn't return till now...*she asked getting worried as it was 11:30 now*

Jimin :- don't worry aurora..he will return soon..u go and sleep hm..

Aurora :- No..I will sleep when oppa will come..

Jimin :- aurora..oppa will return soon..u go to sleep.. *he said trying to control himself from scolding her*

Aurora :- No *she said stubbornly*

Jimin :- Aurora do as i said! Go to sleep! *He said more sternly this time and she obeyed him and went*

It was past 12 when tae returned..

Tae :- iam sorry hyung..i was just so lost in teaching that I forgot the time.. *he said looking tired*

Jimin :- it's ok tae.. don't stress urself.. *he patted his back and left*

Then tae went in aurora's room..and saw her sleeping peacefully..and went and sat next to her..

Tae :- oppa is sorry princess..he can't spend time with u..but this is for ur best.. *he said and kissed her forehead and left the room after adjusting her blanket*

He went and took a shower..drank tea and slept..

Next morning..
It was again morning and again aurora started her tantrums..today tae was really busy with calls..and he tried to make aurora's understand but she was not understanding..

Aurora :- oppa please I will not go to school today we will go to the amusement park.. *she said shaking his hand while he was on a important call*

Tae :- yea yea..I will be there in no time-hold on one sec *he put teh phone on hold* What is wrong with u rory! I said No means u don't understand huh! *He scolded her and now aurora lost her temper*

Aurora :- U ALWAYS DO THIS! UR NOT EVEN SPENDING TIME WITH ME! I WISH I WAS NEVER BOR-*that's it she recieved a tight slap from tae..and she started sobbing*

Tae cutted the call and grabbed aurora jaw harshly...

Tae :- don't u ever say that! Understood! I have been seeing ur attitude for like 2-3 days now! It needs to end today! Or else no one will be worse than me understood!? *He asked her with a angry glare on his face which scared her*

Aurora:- y-es oppa.. *she while crying and tae left her jaw and she mumbled* no one is worse than u now also.. *she said in low voice but tae heard it but ignored it as he recieved another call*

And then they left to the school..and aurora wore a mask as her cheek was visibly red..

Tae :- don't cause any trouble at school..*he said and aurora ignored him and left and he sighed*

"This for ur own good sweetheart"

In school..
Aurora's pov
I am very upset with oppa..like ok I might be annoying but iam so tired..of everyone and everything around me..I too deserve a break..right..

I was lost in my thoughts..when a lecturer entered..i didn't notice him..but when I heard his voice I looked up..and saw..
Jimin sir!

Jimin :- good morning class..I will be ur new maths teacher as ur other teacher went on a leave for the whole semester.. *he said and I shivered..oh hell no! I will face him at school and alos at home..shitt*

Jimin sir was constantly saying something but I was the least concerned to hear his constant blubbering..but he caught my attention when he called out to me..

Jimin pov..
I was explaining the basics of the new chapter to the class..but then I noticed aurora was not even looking at the board..even she was sitting in the first row..well that was because of tae..

She looked nervous when I called out to her..she quickly stood up..

Jimin :- aurora will u like to repeat what I was saying just now? *I asked her strictly*

She just looked down which gave me my answer...

Aurora :- sorry sir..I was not concentrating.. *she said scared*

Jimin :- hm..I will not punish u..as it's my first day here..but now concentrate..

I again started teaching and now she was concentrating..

After school..
I picked up aurora..and was going home..when I noticed the red mark on her face..

I guess I didn't notice it before because she was wearing a mask..

Jimin :- what happened to ur cheek? *I asked concerned*

Aurora :- tae oppa.. *she said and I understood he might have slapped her*

Jimin :- why so? *I asked with one raised eye brow*

Aurora looked down..and said..

Aurora :- I shouted at him.. *she said and I glared at her*

Jimin :- well deserved.. *i said not helping her sorrow at all*

She looked outside the window..and wiped a tear quickly..but I noticed it..

Jimin :- why did u shout at him?

Aurora :- because he wasn't giving me enough of his time..

Jimin :- aurora..u should understand that he is busy now-a-days.. *i said calmly she just nodded*

And we reached home...

To be continued~
EID MUBARAK BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! May this Eid bring u and ur family happiness , health a nd wealth! Inshallah!