part-7

Aurora pov
It's been 2 weeks and I am still grounded for smoking..I don't even know why I decided to do that..but tomorrow I have an important exam..and oppa told me to study and left as he had some work..

He said he would ask me questions after returning..I feel like my life has become so boring..i was sitting in my balcony..studying..when I saw some kids were playing in the garden near by...

I also felt like playing with them..but I knew if I will go oppa would be very angry..and would ground me for another week or so..

That's why I again started studying..then I felt hungry..so I made my self my favourite noodles..Maggie!

And I studied for like a hour then I started to feel bored..I was not allowed to use any electronics..but how will oppa know if I watch the tv for sometime right..

I started watching tv..then I heard a knock on the door..so immediately switched off the tv..and opened the door..and I saw oppa..he gave me a small smile..and I became kinda nervous..

Tae :- heyy sweetheart..how was ur day? *He said while keeping his laptop bag on the couch and sitting I went and bought him some water*

Aurora :- it was ok oppa..how was ur day?

Tae :- kinda tiring rory..u finished studying?.*he asked looking straight into my eyes*

Aurora :- y-yes oppa.. *I said but it was a lie oppa nodded looking at me with a weird smile*

Tae :- ok..I will prepare dinner..then I will ask u some questions..revise now hmm.. *he said and ruffled my hairs and left*

I immediately started studying fastly..ugh..why did I waste my time..I have to learn more 4 lessons..after 30 minutes oppa called me for dinner..

He had prepared some rice and some vegetable curry.. normally I would throw a tantrum..but I was too worried to argue..and started eating..

Tae :- rory are u ok? *He asked genuinely concerned as she for the first time didn't argue*

Aurora :- yes oppa..iam fine *she said quickly finishing her meal and kept her dish in the sink and ran to study*

After 10 minutes..tae came and sat beside her..

Tae :- times up rory give me ur book now.. *he said and aurora looked at him with a scared look but handed him the book*

Tae :- hmm..first question..what is the difference between acidic and basic?

Aurora answered four five answer's correctly as she learned that much chapters only..
Tae asked more 4 questions but she couldn't answering any of them..

Tae :- rory tell me the truth..were u studying or watching tv?

Aurora got really nervous and looked down..tae held her jaw and asked..

Tae :- i am asking u something aurora..answer me! *He said strictly looking into her eyes*

Aurora :- s-orry oppa.. *she said as tears started to form in her eyes*

Tae sighed and rubbed his forehead..

Tae :- I don't even know what to do with u aurora! First u watch tv instead of studying then u lie to my face.. wow! This is what i taught u huh!? *He asked angrily gripping my forearm harshly*

I shook my head and tars left my eyes...and I looked down..

Tae :- go and bring me the steel ruler from ur bag.. go.. *he said and I looked at him scared but he didn't changed his mind*

Aurora :- oppa..please.. don't..the steel scale hurts alot..please oppa.. *she said crying and sobbing but taehyung was still looking at her with the same expression but inside his heart was shattering*

Tae :- wipe ur tears aurora! I didn't even touch u.. *he said and aurora quickly wiped her tears..but as she did that more tears started to form in her eyes* go and bring me the ruler..or iam going to add more strokes.. *he said and now aurora obeyed him and brought the scale*

Tae :- both palms out.. *he said and grabbed both her arms in his one hand so she couldn't take them back*

*THRASH*

*THRASH*

Like this he gave her 15 strokes in each palm..her whole palms were deep red..and she was crying mess..tae threw the scale and hugged rory..

Tae in mind :-
"Iam sorry my princess..I have to be strict..just to save ur future"

Aurora in mind :-
"Iam really sorry oppa..I again made u disappointed of me..I don't deserve u"

Tae caressed Sophia's hairs gently and softly..which made aurora calm down in some minutes..

Tae :- rory..go and wash ur face and come..hmm *he said softly breaking the hug and aurora went*

After aurora came back..tae held her hand and said..

Tae :- princess...from tomorrow I will not be able to teach u as 10th boards are near..so I have to take extra classes..so iam calling my friend aka ur new tution teacher...park jimin to teach u..

New entry

Park jimin

Park jimin..
He is a professor in a big college..and taehyung's childhood friend..he has a very strict personality..he hates kids who misbehaviour or don't obey his orders..he used to teach aurora when she was younger..and those were the most painful days for aurora..

End intro

Aurora :- oppa u mea-n jimin sir? *She asked her voice shaking*

Tae :- yes rory..ur one and only jimin sir..I gave him permission to punish u..as per he sees necessary..so be carefull hmm

Aurora was in deep shock and she was scared as hell..

Tae :- he will come after ur school by 4 pm and leave by 8 pm..at 9 pm I will return home ok.. *he asked and aurora nodded* good..now go to ur room and brush ur teeth I will be there to tuck u in bed..after some time ok..

Aurora :- ok oppa.. *she said and left*

To be continued~

______*_______*_______*______*___