part-2

Aurora is in 6th class
A/N POV :-
Aurora brought her bag and sat on the living room couch..wait let me give u a tour of the apartment~

wait let me give u a tour of the apartment~

Living area..this all was decorated by Aurora with the help of tae..

this all was decorated by Aurora with the help of tae

Aurora 's bedroom.. she has an ipad and mini laptop..but she can only use them both for 2 hours a day..

but she can only use them both for 2 hours a day

Tae's room..boringgg~according to Aurora

Balcony attached from living room

Over house tour now back to the story~

Tae :- give me the diary..*aurora handed the diary..tae signed on the note by Mr Anderson then checked her hw* ok..so take out ur English notebook and u to learn lesson no 2..question and answers..I will give u 30 minutes..u have 6 answers learn fast..

Aurora :- ok oppa..*she took out her note book and started learning but soon got bored and distracted by her thoughts*

"Which new gadget will doremon give to Nobita"
She was thinking nonsense when tae called her..

Tae :- Rory..30.minutes is over give me ur book..*Rory slowly and nervously gave her book to him*

He started asking the questions..
She only said 2 answers correctly..Tae sighed in anger..and took the iron scale..which was beside Aurora..

Aurora :- oppa.. please sorry...*she said scaredly*

Tae :- Aurora show ur knuckles! *He said sternly making Aurora obey him*

*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*

"Other hand knuckles"

*Hit*
*Hit* *sob*
*Hit*
*Hit*
*Hit*
Aurora was crying loudly..but tae didn't show any mercy..her knuckles were all red..

Tae :- learn all this answers again..and if 1 answer is also wrong then u see! *He said strictly* And wipe those tears! *Aurora quickly wiped her tears and started learning*

After 15 minutes of learning..Aurora learned all the answers correctly..

Tae :- Rory..now u have to write 10 to 15 tables each 1 time ok..do it then ur hw is done..ok hun? *He said a little softly seeing her condition*

Rory nodded and started writing while sniffing slightly..

Tae felt sad..seeing Rory sad..but he has to be strict for her on good..so he decided to make her fav food..

After Rory finished writing she opened the tv and started watching her favourite show "Doremon"

After some time tae called out to her..."RORY COME HAVE DINNER"

So she went lazily..but when she saw her favourite..ramen and dumplings..She knew tae made it just for her..because she was sad..she hugged tae tightly..

Aurora :- thanku so much oppa..love yah..*she kissed his cheeks*

Tae :- love yah to hun.. now let's eat..*they both are eating while chit chatting happily*

Then it was 9oclock..so tae told Aurora to get ready for bed..she wore her night suit and brushed her teeth..it was 9:15..then tae entered Aurora's room...

Tae :- Rory..all ready for bed?

Aurora :- yes oppa..*while arranging her bag for tomorrow*

Tae :- hun tomorrow after coming from school we will go to uncle jin's house and spend our weekend there ok?

Aurora:- sure oppa..there atleast I can enjoy with..Lisa and Jennie unnie..and Sophia..*she said happily*

Tae :- ok then..pack ur bag now only..u have 15 minutes then it will be ur bedtime till then pack ur bags..ok?

Aurora:- ok oppa..

Then Aurora arranged her bag..then when it was 9:30 she went to bed..and soon fell asleep..

To be continued~
15+ votes for the next part!
Double update just for u guyss!(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~