sunday funday!

It was Sunday morning..
They were in jin's house..as it was the weekend taehyung let aurora sleep till late..when it was 9 am he went to wake her up..

Tae :- princess wake up.. it's late now.. *he said trying to wake her up*

Suprisingly she woke up for the first time without tantrums..

Aurora :- good morning oppa! *She said brightly*

Tae :- good morning kiddo..go and freshen up..ur unnies are eating thier break fasts already..

Then aurora went and freshened up..

She went to the dining area where everyone were sitting

Aurora :- good morning everyone..sorry if iam late.. *she said and took her seat and her aunt gave her breakfast.."

Jin :- it's ok kido..you look adorable.. *he said cupping her face*

Aurora :- thank you uncle.. *she said with a smile*

Her aunt made an egg sandwich and a glass of milk..aurora finished the sandwich..but now came the milk..she looked at tae..but he was already glaring at her..

She drank half of the glass and kept half of it..and was sneakily putting it in the sink but taehyung caught her..

Taehyung :- dare to waste food like this! *He got her by her ear..and twisted it* now drink it!

Aurora had to drink it as her ear was hurting a lot..as she was already wearing hoop earrings and her ear were hurting because of the weight..

As soon as tae left her ear she took out her hoops..and saw that her ear was bleeding..as soon as tae saw blood..his eyes went wide..

Taehyung :- ommo..what happened doll? *He asked concerned*

Aurora :- my hoop earrings..ouch!

Taehyung :- lisa dear..do you guys have first aid box..

Lisa :- yes oppa..I will bring it...

She went and brought it...and taehyung softly treated her ear..

Taehyung :- if your tiny ears can't handle this much weight..than don't wear them..fashion is not important.. understood.. *he said in a scolding manner*

Aurora :- yes sir.. *she said with a sad pout*

Then their aunt came and saw her ear..and went and made a turmeric paste..

Aunt :- here tae apply this..it will help it to heal quickly..

Then tae applied it slowly..
And Lisa was holding aurora's hand to comfort her..

After sometime..they all were getting bored..when Jennie asked her appa..

Jennie :- appa can we go to the mall? *She asked to jin with puppy eyes*

Jin :- ok jen..u kids and taehyung go..me and your mum will stay at home only..

Taehyung :- ok uncle..I will take them..all of you get ready in 10 minutes fast..

Jennie and lisa ran to get ready..aurora was ready from morning it self..

Taehyung :- ok now let's go pretty ladies

Taehyung :- ok now let's go pretty ladies.. *they all giggled at his way of complementing them*

In the car..
Lisa and Jennie were using their phones..and aurora put on some ear phones and started hearing music..now tae was getting angry that they all are just busy in their phones..

Tae :- guys..we came out to enjoy..put ur phones down.. *he said nicely but no one heard him as they were too busy in thier phones*

"I said put ur phones down before i throw them out the window" he said glaring at them..

They all immediately put thier phones down..

"Good"

Tae :- Jennie how's ur studies going on?

Jennie :- they are going on good oppa..but I am regretting taking engineering.. it's too difficult..

Tae :- oh comeon dear..u were the topper of the whole entire school in ur boards..i know u will do it..and if you find any trouble..u can just ask me..ok?

Jennie :- thank you oppa.. *she said with a small smile*

Tae :- what about you Lisa?

Lisa :- oh oppa it's going on good.. recently we had exams and I again topped in my class..

Tae :- oh very good sweetheart..keep it up..

Lisa :- thank you oppa.. *she said with a cheeky smile*

Tae :- uhmm and our one and only Rory..what you wanna say hm?

Aurora :- aha oppa..they are going alright..they would go good if my maths teacher Mr Kim didn't gave us poor children so much hw.. *she said with a pout and Jennie and lisa both laughed at her and tae held in his laugh too*

Tae :- then why u don't complain to him about this hm *he asked in a sarcastic way..as he knows the answer*

Aurora :- No no oppa..he is very dangerous...just one single glare from him..and it can bring shivers to anyone.. *she said dramatically*

Tae chuckled at her cute act..and they reached mall..

Tae :- do you guys want to do some shopping..it will be my treat..

Jen/lisa :- umm oppa..*they became nervous..if they accepted his offer..then thier appa will definately scold them for wasting his money*

Tae :- oh don't get nervous ur parents will not say anything..iam assuring you let's go..

He took them to a clothing shop and then to a makeup shop.. then to toy shop..and they both lots of things..

Then they went to the arcade..and played games..and laughed until their stomachs hurt...

They even went on bumping cars..tae was acting like children with them..no one can say that he is so strict at times..then they went to a restaurant and they ate lots of yummy food and ice cream at last..

And at the end of the day they returned home..even though they didn't want to..

Jen/lisa :- thank you so much oppa! We had so much fun after a long time.. *they said and hugged tae*

Tae :- aw..ur welcome girls..I will miss you guys a lot but now me and rory have to go we will come back soon...bye girls..bye uncle and aunt..

Aurora :- bye everyone.. we will come back soon! *She said and  blowed a flying kiss to everyone and they left*

The house felt empty without them now..

To be continued~
________*__________*__________*__

Hehehe I updated after a long time!n hope you all like it!