part-13

Tae's pov
As we heard the thud sound..and then a loud crying sound i and Hazel ran upstairs as soon as possible..

Just to find all of them laughing..we both were very confused..

And then Hazel checked..aria and she was doing just fine..

Jennie:- hahaha oppa and unnie we pranked u! *She said and that made my blood boil*

I glared at them angrily..and they stopped laughing..

"WHo'S IDEA WAS THIS HUH!?"

I shouted angrily..and at my shout Jin uncle came rushing inside the room with aunty..

Jin :- what happened tae? *He asked worriedly*

I explained them everything and jin uncle also got very angry at the girls..

Jin :- shame on u girls..what tae u girls teaching ur young niece huh? *He asked them angrily yet sternly*

Tae :- I asked u girls something..whose u idea was this? *I asked in ordering tone to make them answer but none of them opened their mouths*
Oh so I see none of u will open ur mouths huh! So u three will get punished.. *they all looked at tae with a scared face*

Jin :- punish them as u see fit tae..i have some work..so iam going.. *he said and left..all of them looked at their aunt and mom but she also left*

And the last person..Hazel..they all looked at Hazel with puppy eyes..she was about to say something..when tae cutted her..

Tae :- No Hazel..if today they won't get punished..they will do these kinda of pranks again..so don't! *He siad and Hazel nodded and left after giving the girls sympathetic look*

Tae :- now you three come infront of me right now.. *I said in a stern yet calm tone*

They obeyed my order and came infront of me..

Tae :- iam asking u all again whose idea was this..if u don't answer u three will get..10 hits with wooden ruler..if u tell me it ..I will only give hits to the person whose idea this was.. *i said knowing them well who the person was..*

Aurora's pov
Ugh I don't want the hits..but I can't let my unnie's get hits beca-use of me..so I have to be brave and tell oppa the truth..

Aurora :- oppa..it was my idea *I said and looked down but that was a mistake as he grabbed my ear and made look in his angry eyes*

He twisted my ear more harshly making me whimper with pain..

Tae :- I knew it from beginning that ur the mastermind behind all this..*and he took the wooden ruler kept on the side table* forward ur hands..NOW! *He said and I did what he asked me to do..*

*HIT*

Oppa was not holding back..he was hitting me hard..he hit me 5 times on each palm..and atlast my palm was all red..and it hurt like hell..and tears were flowing out of my eyes..like a river..

Tae :- these kinds of pranks are really dangerous girls..u don't have any idea how much scared me and ur unnie was.. pranks should not scared anyone like this..they are made for fun from both the sides..and don't play pranks on ur elders.. especially teachers..do u all understand!? *He scolded them in a calm voice to make them understand*

All of them :- yes sir! *They all said at the same time*

Tae :- so for the rest ur punishments..u all are going to take 5 rounds around this whole mansion..then 50 push-ups..and then 40 sit ups..am I understood? *I asked strictly this time and they all looked at me with widened eyes*