part-9

After one week..
Aurora's all exams are finished now..but still jimin is coming everyday to teach her and now she is fed up..

In the morning..with tae

Aurora :- oppaa..listen to me na.. *she said while shaking tae's hand*

Tae :- what is it rory? *He asked focusing on his phone*

Aurora :- oppa..tell jimin sir to not come today.. *she said in whining tone*

Tae :- and why would I do that? *He asked again not paying attention to her and now aurora was angry she snatched the phone from tae's hand*

Tae :- what is this misbehaviour aurora! *He asked sternly scaring aurora*

Aurora :- sorry oppa..but please don't tell jimin sir to come..now exams are also finish.. *she said with her pleading eyes*

Tae :- so if exams are over mean u will not study huh? *He asked looking into her eyes*

Aurora:- oppaa..*she was going to argue but tae interrupted her*

Tae :- no more arguing aurora! Just eat ur food fast or we will get late.. *he said and again took the phone from her*

Aurora silently started eating..she was very upset as all her friends were having so much fun after exams but look at her..

After eating tae and aurora left for the school..

In school..
Aurora went and sat beside alissa..

Alissa :- hey rory! You know I just got to know that Mrs shine is giving our history papers today.. *she said excitedly*

Rory looked at her with a done face..how can someone be this excited to see their marks.. ofcourse alissa was a topper..

Aurora :- that's great *she said sarcastically rolling her eyes then the teacher entered and they all stood up to wish her*

The Teacher started handing all of them thier test marks..

Mrs shine :- I want u all to get ur papers signed by ur guardians.. *she said and  aurora got more scared*

Alissa got her paper first..

Alissa :- Wow! I got 40/40 even though I didn't study at all! *She said and aurora looked at her with a glare.. everyone knew alissa was a book worm..*

Then aurora got her paper..and her eyes widened..for the first time she got....

35/40 in history..that was a big achievement for aurora  as she hated history..she knew that tae would be happy..but jimin would start scolding her for the marks..but she cared less..

In cafeteria
Lunch time
Aurora and alissa was sitting with some of their friends while eating thier lunch..

Lia :- girls why don't we go somewhere after school?

Alissa :- yea..our exams are finished anyway..where should we go?

Kia :- why don't we go to the mall..we can watch some movie and go to the arcade..

They all were discussing but then alissa noticed that aurora was silent..

Alissa :- what happened aurora..why are u so silently?

Aurora :- i can't come with u girls..oppa won't allow it as jimin sir is coming to take me.. *she said sad and all her friends also became sad*

Alissa :- why don't you try asking him hm?

Aurora :- now use..I asked him in the morning only to tell jimin sir to not come..but he refused..

She said and now she was very sad..and was not talking much..and when aurora's mood is off..it feels like the end of the world..as aurora is the jolliest person u can meet..

After school..
All of aurora's friends went to the mall..and aurora was waiting outside for jimin..

After sometime she saw him coming towards her..and she went towards him..

Jimin :- hey rory! How was ur day? *He asked sweetly*

Aurora :- it was ok.. *she said looking at the ground and jimin noticed her odd behaviour but still didn't say anything they sat in the car*

Usually aurora would talk the whole way home..

Jimin :- what happened aurora..u seem off..

Aurora shook her head..

Aurora :- no sir..iam ok.. *she said and Twitched her lips in a straight line*

Jimin :- aurora don't lie to me..tell me what happened? *He asked sternly and now she couldn't possibly lie to him so she told him the whole story*

Jimin :- hm..u wanted to go to the mall with ur friends.. *he said looking at her she just looked out the window*

Suddenly he changed the route..it was of not thier house..it was of aurora's favourite ice cream shop..

Soon they reached the shop..and
Went through the drive thru..

Jimin :- what do u want rory?

Aurora:- I don't want anything.. *she said while looking down*

Jimin sighed..

Jimin :- can u please give us one choclate chip ice cream..and one strawberry ice cream please..

He said..he knew aurora's favourite ice cream was choclate chip..she liked it from when she was little..

And he handed her the ice cream..and she was eating disheartenedly..

Jimin :- come on rory..cheer up a bit.. *he said sweetly*

But aurora didn't reply..

Jimin :- um..so how about we will only study for 1 hour today..then we can watch some movie together..what do u say hm? *He asked and aurora finally looked at him*

Aurora :- really? *She asked with an innocent look..and jimin chuckled*

Jimin :- yes..now tell me u have 5 seconds to accept this offer..

1

2

3

4

"I accept this offer" she said while giggling and jimin finally took a breath of relief..

Jimin :- ok then let's go.. *he said and started driving to their house*

To be continued~