chapter two

"I saw Taeil at the security! He did bring food for me too right!?" Haechan was huffing once he reached his shared floor with Doyoung.

Doyoung glared at how casually the young beta spoke of Taeil as if they were the same age or even as if they had been a friend for years.

"He is older than you. Hyung." Doyoung said fixing Haechan's words which were clearly ignored as the young beta ran to the kitchen to open their refrigerator looking for food he had requested Taeil last month.

"Ahh!!" he cheered taking out the big container full of marinated crab. "My love Moon Taeil!"

"Yah! I saw Taeil hyung at the gate!" Mark ran to Doyoung once he saw Doyoung standing near the kitchen. He moved to Haechan once he saw what his friend was holding. "Oh my God!!"

"Yes!!" the best friends cheered for a long while.

Doyoung witnesses this scene once every month, he is used to it. He takes a slow step to his room while holding close to the suppressant and scent blocker that Taeil bought for him. He was in his circle; he probably will get his heat tonight or tomorrow as early as morning.

Taeil had been bribing Haechan and Mark so he could come to help with Doyoung's heat whenever Doyoung needed him. Taeil doesn't have a pheromone so it's easy to sneak him in - which rarely happens too but, it does happen once in a while.

Doyoung is a dominant omega, his heat can quite be deathly sometimes even suppressants can't help him to get through with his heat. However, it doesn't happen often. These past two years, the deathly heat only happened once. And because of that Haechan and Mark had been taking advantage of the situation to get food from Taeil.

Good thing that Haechan is cute and Taeil really likes him. And Mark is a really kind guy, who doesn't like him?

Doyoung set up his room, opening the window slightly. Plugging in the humidifier to help clear his pheromone. He takes the suppression and the scent cache pills before sitting on his table - trying to get some stuff done before his heat hits.

'I'll be staying in the city for a few days, call me immediately if you need help.' Text from Taeil appears on the side of Doyoung's MacBook screen. 'Don't wait until you lose your breath. I'll come at night. No one will see me. Don't worry.'

Why would Taeil say such a thing? Doyoung pout. Removing the pop out screen. How could Doyoung be ashamed of Taeil? The man he thinks of as his own family. His brother. His parent figure. And without Taeil, he wouldn't make it this far!

Doyoung is well aware that he acts harshly on Taeil but he is trying to protect Taeil. Most of the students in this university always talk badly of Taeil. He had reminded the alpha to stop coming to his hostel for months but he won't listen.

It's hurt Doyoung too, listening to all the fake claims and ridiculous speculation of Taeil.

He had been trying to recover his Facebook password but he doesn't have any idea what was it. He had sought help from people who knew how to hack an account but he only lost the money that Taeil had worked so hard for.

Doyoung can't waste money on a scammer! That's Taeil's hard-earned money!

Thinking about it again, Doyoung remembers his parents arguing with the architect. He remembers the architect leaving first and actually his parents were the ones chasing them, not the other way around. He is not sure where everyone gets the wrong information.

Maybe because their car was behind Doyoung's family car. They were hit by a huge truck; the car flew behind while Doyoung's father was able to drive through the crash but then.. Doyoung doesn't remember what happened next..