chapter fourteen

Bed rustling along with the bed spring creaking, a muffled growl can be heard as Taeil wakes up from an exhausting night.

How many days has it passed? Taeil has no idea. All he knows is, that his backbone feels as though it's breaking and he can't feel his lower body. Is this how it feels like being paralyzed? Is this what Doyoung went through years ago? Is this even an appropriate question to ask?

"Alpha please!"

Jaehyun was burning in desperation, hips arching in need of release. He hadn't gone to heat before without his usual suppression. The only suppression that Doyoung provided for him, the normal one never worked on him. He usually gets his suppression from a specialist.

It's normal for him. He is living close to his fated mate but someone else is helping him with his heat. Even a big, strong dominant alpha like Johnny couldn't help him with his heat even during the alpha ruts. It's just how it works. That's why Johnny hired a specialist to help Jaehyun with his heat.

For the first time, Jaehyun can feel his body burning harshly –probably triggered by Taeil's pheromone. He never spends his heat with Taeil, his fated mate ever. Though his body was burning, the sensation of Taeil's touch was heavenly. Jaehyun couldn't explain it with words.

No. There are no words to explain the voluptuous feeling he has right now.

A low moan, the omega let out. Urging for more pleasure.

Taeil breathed in. His hand trembling with the fight happening within himself, to protect Jaehyun and to deny his internal request to claim his omega. To mark his property. Jaehyun's heat forced Taeil into ruts. He was always ready, he had the strongest drug to help with his ruts. Even with that, he can feel his body flaring.

His lower lips started bleeding, and Taeil wasn't sure if he could hold on any longer.

The claimed broken alpha's eyes shone darkly as he gazed down at his helpless omega.

"Alpha," Jaehyun addressed the alpha with respect, voice was shaky, begging for attention. He can feel that Taeil is trying to reject him. He can feel his chest tightens, his breathing was blocked, "... it hurt."

"Jaehyun –ah.. Don't do this to m –" The sound of Taeil losing to his alpha.

Taeil digs his nail into Jaehyun, moans dipping into a growl. God gracious, Jaehyun's pheromone is driving Taeil nuts. Taeil buried his face in the crook of Jaehyun's neck. Sniffing desperately, he could feel his flaring body cooling down slowly but lust started taking over him. Taeil bites his swollen bruised lips, he can't do this to Jaehyun.

"Alpha.." Jaehyun cried out painfully, once again, feeling the rejection. The omega can barely feel his body. "I want you.."

Your omega wants my alpha; you were in heat. This will pass. Taeil promised himself that he would help Jaehyun with his heat like how he was helping Doyoung. This is normal. This is okay. Everything is fine and well.

"Open up for me,"

The sound of Taeil growling made Jaehyun's cock twitch, precum already beading at the tip. His body slowly relaxes as he feels Taeil's alpha accepting him. He can feel the warmth on Taeil's skin, soothing his own burning body. Calming his pheromones.

Taeil exhaled softly, the calming pheromone cleared his head a bit. He never really learns to use his own pheromone; he doesn't have it before –or the only person who can smell him is Jaehyun. Nonetheless, he doesn't know what he is capable of doing with his pheromone alone.

He forced a smile, feeling guilty warping him whole when he looked down on Jaehyun. The man he always thinks of as a younger brother, crying lustfully and begging for release because Taeil was in denial of the string that was connecting them.