chapter ten

Jaehyun doesn't know how he got there but he's now.

Taeil had Jaehyun pinned to the wall shivering, he was pissed about Jaehyun's lovey dovey conversation with Johnny. Taeil had told Jaehyun to end the call but instead, the omega moved away from him and continued the conversation with such a soft tone.

Taeil shoves his knee into Jaehyun's clothed cock making the omega hiss and whine.

Taeil puts his hands on Jaehyun's waist and squeezes them leaving bruises. He leans down and bites Jaehyun's neck, marking his fated mate - claiming the fates. Jaehyun gasped loudly and hold onto Taeil's back, digging into it. Little blood drips down Jaehyun's neck as Taeil lick it clean. Sealing the mark.

Warning the omega so he won't never deny his request ever again.

The angry alpha picks up Jaehyun and throws him on the bed, Jaehyun lays on his side and sniffs painfully as his arm hits too deep on the bed spring. Taeil get on the bed and behind Jaehyun, he can feel Taeil take off their briefs down. Jaehyun can feel Taeil's warm and already half hard cock.

Rough and unsteady kisses on Jaehyun's neck from behind, Jaehyun closed his eyes as he moaned weakly.

Taeil deeply moaned as he spits in his hands and grabs Jaehyun's cock. Jaehyun bites his bottom lips, holding his moan. Taeil stroked his tip and Jaehyun's mind went fuzzy, it all felt so good. Taeil's free hand reached up to rub on Jaehyun's pinkish nipples.

"Ahh," Jaehyun accidentally let out a moan, tears escaping his eyes as his body started heating up.

Jaehyun chokes on his moan as Taeil rubs Jaehyun's tip and pinches his nipples, Jaehyun's head falls into the pillow, his head is light almost passing out. He never felt anything as excitingly exhausting pleasure. His mating mark tickles, he barely can feel his leg now.

Taeil doesn't like the view, he would never touch an unconscious body -he grabs Jaehyun's thigh and smacks it waking the omega up with a loud whimper. Taeil started picking up his pace, his hands on Jaehyun got faster, and the pinching on his nipples got harder.

Now, Jaehyun started holding his breath. Taeil exhaled, moving his body even closer to Jaehyun. Licking on the reddened earlobe, biting it softly, "Let me hear you." It was so soft and loving that Jaehyun feared for his poor hearth.

Don't do this to me.

As Jaehyun felt his releasing coming, his body started tensing. Fully aware of how Jaehyun's body works, Taeil smirked before he stopped and let go of Jaehyun's trembling cock. Jaehyun groaned and tears streamed down his cheeks. He buried his face on the pillow, feeling disgusted and regretful at the same time.

Taeil chuckled, pulling Jaehyun back up -leaning close to his ear as he let out a very soft laughter. Jaehyun close his eyes, and he pushed his ass back onto Taeil's cock. Desperate for release. He can take care of his feeling later. Right now all he wanted was to get his release. To reach his climax.

"You like that?"

Taeil grabs Jaehyun's thigh and smacks it repeatedly, he smiles as he sees the pale thigh slowly turning red and warm. Jaehyun cries and continues begging for Taeil's cock to enter his ass. Jaehyun can feel his omega inside is burning in neediness. Fuck this omega, Jaehyun cursed under his breath.

"So pretty," Taeil moaned, he grabs Jaehyun's tip and stroke it quickly while rubbing his cock on the pretty and clean ass. Jaehyun's moans became more high pitched and he holds onto Taeil's hip as he trembled and white cum spurts out from his pretty tips.

At that moment Jaehyun couldn't even moan, his voice was struck in his throat. He was struggling to keep himself together but Taeil didn't stop stroking even after Jaehyun's cum. Jaehyun tries to remove Taeil's hand from his cock but he was too tired to even hold the hands. He lay his body on the pillow as small cries left his lips.