chapter three

The small, old restaurant was full of elderly sitting with their friends over a cheap cup of coffee. The conversation jumps from topic to topic, with none of them truly listening as they talk over each other a lot. Blaring laughter can be heard, the tone rising here and there. It was a vibrant and lively morning nonetheless.

Taeil put one of his fried fishcakes into Doyoung's rice bowl, the omega seemed to be blocking all the noise as he was busy devouring his food, unbothered. He took the fishcake in a hurry as he pushed everything in his already pouch cheek - when was the last time they had proper food?

Ten days. Yes. You read it right, ten whole days of ridiculously deathly heat.

They almost run out of food while at it. Taeil didn't expect Doyoung heat will take such a long time. He has a whole note of Doyoung's heat circle, the maximum number of days of his heat was seven days, which rarely happens. His average day for heat since he was a teenager was three to four days. Five days sometimes.

Taeil almost broke his wrist during the ten days' heat. He also needs to be careful with eating anything just in case Doyoung need more food and Taeil is ashamed to order food in this situation. He didn't want anyone to smell Doyoung's pheromone.

Johnny gave him roots of herbs that help with stamina, he said he used them while helping his husband, Jaehyun, with his heat. Taeil is extremely thankful for how thoughtful Johnny was. He wasn't sure if he could help Doyoung through his heat this time if not for the herbs.

Jokingly Johnny said, that dominant omega heat could kill an alpha. For the first time ever, Johnny's words make some sense.

Taeil is not even joking, he almost fainted on the seventh day. He couldn't even open his eyes if not for the fact that Doyoung was crawling in between his legs, trembling hands to remove Taeil's pants - moaning painfully. His bloated eyes and his bright red skin remind Taeil about his responsibilities to Doyoung.

"Odoy.."

Doyoung's stomach tingled at the nickname as he tried to push himself to Taeil, slowly, trying to feel the alpha heat under his own burning skin. Doyoung tried kissing Taeil, but the alpha isn't reacting the way Doyoung needs. He needs to feel Taeil so bad right now!

"Hmp!" Doyoung's wet lips wake Taeil up.

Doyoung moved his tongue around Taeil's neck; licking, kissing, biting here and there - Taeil was struggling to push Doyoung away, but ever so lightly. He didn't want to hurt Doyoung.

Doyoung squirmed first, aching for something, but he couldn't move very well. "Alpha," he whined. "Please."

"Please what?" Taeil tried to buy time. His arm is about to break apart, he is exhausted to his bone.

Doyoung didn't say anything and started humping Taeil's clothed thigh, pulling his alpha's hands to hold onto his wet and erect cock. He whines softly, so desperately at the contact. Taeil wants to get up, he wants to help Doyoung. The omega is his responsibility but he couldn't even move his pinkie finger right now. He's on his limit.

Louder whines from Doyoung.

Taeil opened his eyes, pulling his hands off Doyoung's and putting them inside Doyoung's lips. Wanted some lubricant so he could finger Doyoung, but the truth is that Doyoung was already wet and leaky. He doesn't need this.

It was too slow, dawdling, wasting time.

Doyoung decided to pull down Taeil's pants if Taeil wouldn't do him. Doyoung can do it. That woke Taeil up, his soul was panicking once he saw the lustful eyes just on top of his own hardened member.

Taeil stood up from Doyoung's legs and turned him around quickly, his cheek now resting on the pillows. Taeil kissed his cheek, taking a deep breath, his fingers lingering on Doyoung's entrance. He circled his hole as he spoke sweetly. "Lay down properly please.."