chapter eight

A heavy sigh, "Do you love him?"

Doyoung hesitated before answering, "I think so? I feel really happy when I am with him. I want to see him every day and just sitting over a cup of coffee with him male me feel so good. Is that love?" he carefully exhaled, "I never felt this way with anyone before."

Taeil pursed his lips as he blows out a heavy breath, carefully run his hands through his hair, "That's probably love."

"Have you felt this way before?" Doyoung conscientiously asked, looking into Taeil's eyes.

Taeil reached out to touch the fluffy cheek, Doyoung had been gaining a bit of weight recently. For Taeil, Doyoung always looks good when he is happy. His eyes run down on every part of the omega -his clear eyes, pretty lashes, cute nose and thin healthy lips -especially, his gummy smile.

"I do," Taeil smiles taking his hands off Doyoung's cheek -without pulling his eyes off the latter, "It's the most beautiful feeling ever."

Doyoung clenched his jaw, the image of Taeil looking at Taeyong with so much love in his eyes suddenly pained him. Young, free and childish Taeil -loving you. Such a beautiful thing to experience.

Taeil took Doyoung's hands, carefully he watched the slander most beautiful finger. He forced a smile, "You will get a ring."

"I guess.. I will."

"That's good. It's what you deserve," Taeil let go of Doyoung's hands, "I haven't properly apologized for forcing you into this engagement. It should be the most beautiful thing in someone's life but I took that experience by force."

"No. You never forced anything on me. I am thankful to you, at least I have someone I can call family. Thank you for not leaving me when everybody else does."

Taeil smile stays, "I will always be here for you, with or without engagement tying us -I am still your family. Forever, I'll always be here. Next to you."

Doyoung takes time to thoughtfully explain his situation with Kyuhyun first before telling Taeil about his relationship with the older dominant alpha. He just wanted to be sure if Kyuhyun still wanted him after knowing how imperfect he was. He wanted to know if Kyuhyun was still down for him after knowing that he was still engaged with Taeil.

Kyuhyun didn't mind. Doyoung told Taeil about Taeil right after that, which didn't get any shocked reaction from Taeil because he had already seen Doyoung doing embarrassing things in public with Kyuhyun.

Doyoung invited Kyuhyun to his house, and Taeil prepared all the food. Though Kyuhyun was raised in a wealthy family and probably never in his entire life time to set a food in a tiny, old house but he looks excited learning about Doyoung. That's the only thing that matters, Taeil said.

Just by that one dinner, Taeil can tell that Kyuhyun really loves Doyoung. What else does Taeil want for Doyoung? Having a person to love, to care for Doyoung is part of his mission while raising Doyoung.

As if Doyoung's own father, Taeil felt responsible for finding a man who truly loved Doyoung for who he was. Kyuhyun seems to be that man, Doyoung also seems deeply in love with the alpha.

Doyoung was a big omega, he was almost 180 cm tall. He is thin but his shoulder was broad -he was bigger and taller than most omega. Taeil can confirm that Doyoung is almost as tall as an average alpha. It's good that he finds an alpha that can make him feel like he is the omega. A tiny princess that deserves all care all love in the world.

It's really good to see Doyoung standing next to the alpha of his choice.

Taeil can't lie though. There is a stabbing pain in his chest, seeing Doyoung in another man's hands -the other person receiving Doyoung's love. This is probably whats parent feel like seeing their child grow, get married and start a whole new life without them.