chapter five

Timid steps, Doyoung followed Kyuhyun's stride from behind. Everyone seems to really respectful toward the man, they stop where they stand so Kyuhyun can walk faster. Simultaneously bow makes Doyoung shiver down his spine. Who is this man?

After getting a call from someone, the dominant alpha said he had something urgent to take care of, the spike in his pheromone was enough to make Doyoung understand the situation without needing an explanation. It was none of Doyoung concern though so he said, "It's okay, I'll take the taxi."

He didn't even want the Professor's help in the first place. Now that Taeil had seen him with the man, he needed to explain his reason. He has his own reason why he acts like he doesn't know Taeil in front of the Professor. Kyuhyun has some kind of forced cosiness in him.

Doyoung doesn't even want to share about his life with any Professor on this campus. They only want to dig gossip out from him anyway. But the truth is -Doyoung never likes anyone talking about Taeil. The man is not a topic of conversation that anyone can pick out just because they can.

Also, something about Kyuhyun doesn't feel right. His vibes were kind of dark.

Whenever he was with the Professor, he felt so much comfort that it actually scares him. Well, for now, Kyuhyun had been so much help to him but he didn't know this man. And clearly, this man seems like holding so much power that Doyoung doesn't even know.

Certainly, Kyuhyun is not just an underpaid lecturer. What is this?

"What's the problem?"

Doyoung freaked out at the expensive scent inside the completely black office, with a full view of the city, the interior looks minimalist but luxurious at the same time. The sofa in the middle of the room looks even more expensive than Taeil's old truck back at home.

The staff glanced at Doyoung first while handing out a few papers to Kyuhyun. Doyoung awkwardly step back, it seems like a secret conversation. Why did he agree to follow Kyuhyun here in the first place?

"He is okay. Go on," Kyuhyun said without looking up at his staff. His forehead rumpled with his eyes rapidly looking into the paper.

"This data was leaked on the site.. managed to get rid of it but some.. had a copy of the files.. it could be dangerous to.. take action immediately.."

That's the only few things that Doyoung manage to hear as his eyes feel heavy and his body feels comfortable sitting on the expensive sofa. Sleepiness slowly warp him in - he bites his bottom lips harder, nail digging into his thigh to prevent himself from sleeping but then there is nothing he can do about it.

This was one of Doyoung's fear, he knows it was because of the Professor's dominating pheromone that made him feels this way.

Feeling the gentle touch running through his hair, inviting even more soothing sensation. The delicate caress brings a sense of comfort and warmth. Making his body lean more to the touch, so relaxing. Soft whines left his lips and short chuckles from Kyuhyun.

"So pretty.." he mumbled softly. Eyes move slowly scanning the beautiful face, the long lashes make him look so innocent and pure. Completely different faces from his husband, but they give similar comfort.

The dominant alpha releases his pheromone, demanding the sleeping omega to submit to it. The soft dandelion with a hint of fresh soil slowly releases it soft fragrance against the omega wills. Kyuhyun moves closer, to get better smell of the pheromone - soft moan left his lips, "Ahh fuck."

"I can smell you from miles," Elegant and luxurious lady walked into Kyuhyun's office without even knocking, "It's barely evening." She added. Eyes moves to get a proper look at the sleeping omega that was taking so much of her son's attention.