chapter eleven

Jaehyun blinked his eyes open when he heard a loud conversation on top of his head. Johnny tightened his hold on Jaehyun when he felt Jaehyun move in his hold, he buried his face in his husband's neck, still sleeping soundly.

"Why are you doing this!? You know I am serious with Kyuhyun. You don't love me like that. You just want to lock me down with you! Minister Cho is a nice person; he loves you that's why he is doing all this. We can still be family if that's really the case!"

"You don't know him. He is evil, he would do anything to get what he wants. I don't want you to be used in between us. I want to protect you!"

"I don't want your protection. I have Kyuhyun now to protect me,"

"Odoy!"

"This is not how to protect me. There is no relationship that is easy, I am aware of that and I am willing to try everything with Kyuhyun." Doyoung sounded harsh, and the words hurt Taeil so badly that even Jaehyun's heart ached.

"Let me go!" Doyoung said in contained anger. "You are not my father. I want to try this relationship with Kyuhyun. I don't need a reason to love him, I know he is the one. I want to try this relationship with him. I told you everything about him, you liked him too. Why now? Why suddenly!?"

Doyoung takes deep breaths, "Your beef with your father shouldn't bother me. And maybe, I can finally help you, he is your biological fathers, right? Let me help you. It's all in the past, I can help you. I am sure Minister Cho will understand."

"If I say, he was the one who killed your parents –will you stop this relationship?"

"Why are you doing this!? It's not funny!"

"He was the one who commanded my mom to change your parent's property to my father's name. My father was called to the police station because he had a huge unpaid tax. That's what led to the accident. He doesn't care if he puts his fated mate in danger. I don't want him to do that you and I know –"

"Why would he want my parent's property when he is rich himself? Stop lying to cover your parents' mistakes! Your father stole my father's lands that's why he chased your parents! Your parents killed my parents."

"Odoy," Taeil's voice trembled.

Jaehyun bites his lower lips, blinking nervously at the new information. Taeil probably thinking about this moment again, his confession in Jeju Island seems to not end well. Why are they talking about their parents' deaths all of a sudden?

Jaehyun knows how Taeil always stops himself from mentioning the death to Doyoung's parents, he knows how the exact moment ruined Doyoung's life and if he can, he would bury all the memories in the earth cruise.

"I won't blame you, for what your parents had done to my parents. I didn't even know you existed before the accident, I am forever thankful for what you have done to me, helping me and accepting me when no one else does. I am beyond thankful so please, what Minister Cho does –it won't be fair to see Kyuhyun by his parent's actions."

Doyoung wasn't wrong, Jaehyun thought. It wasn't fair for Taeil to blame Kyuhyun for his parents' actions.

"I'll be careful. Nothing will happen to me, mm?" Doyoung reached out for Taeil's hands. The alpha seems a little bit calm by the touch. "I'm sorry that I raised my voice but I am a big boy now. I am a man; I can take care of myself."

"Can you please listen to me this one time? My worry is not valid for you?" Taeil begged softly, tightening his hold on Doyoung's.

"Stop worrying about me," Doyoung said softly, rubbing Taeil's finger slowly.