Prologue 2

Hello guys, This is the Second Prologue, It contains some emotional themes so be advised. I am going to slowly let the chapters and the story Unfold, So Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Young Raven Haired Boy exits through the Glass doors of The Lumiose International Airport.

He Looks at the Sunny Blue Heavens and The Floating Cottonballs that Greet His Gaze with Warmth.

This Boy is Ash Ketchum

He has travelled to Kalos from the Far away Region of Kanto. He has Escaped his Homeland in a Daring Runaway, All alone, At the Age of Eleven. All to Runaway from the Suffering and Neglect He Experienced as a Young Boy. Brought Upon Him by his 'Mother'.

However, That wasn't The only reason He came to Kalos...

He came here to Fulfill a Promise,

A Promise He Made To the One,

He loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Roaming Around the Large Capital for a seeming Eternity, He suddenly Bumps Into Someone.

It was the Last Person He expected to meet; Well, Atleast At This Particular Time.

Narrator POV

'Ow, My Head' says the Young Boy, before Standing on his two Legs and Glancing Over to see Just Who he Bumped Into.

'Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, Let me Help you up' he speaks to the Person who he Bumped into, She was About his Age and was Wearing a Straw Hat. In his Daze, He failed to notice Who it was...

Until

Sparks Flew Once more

Like Earth and Water, The Auburn Met The Cerulean

A Blazing Storm of Hot Flames of Love inside their Souls Reignite

Their connection reestablished, Warmth Oozing from the Moment

The World faded away, Leaving Just two pairs of Orbs

Gazing at each other

Something they could do Forever

The Heavens themselves smiled, for they knew, These two souls, had their Fates Intertwined, From the Beginning of Time.

Their Destinies Lead them to crossroads once again, As Power and Elegance Unite...

Born from them