An Aurific Discovery

This was an interesting one, I think I improved greatly as a writer by writing it. 

Anyways 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It is time, You must go and meet him, my disciple, Be tough on him, He must be strong enough. Soon he shall come with us...' A voice said to a man wearing a Blue Overcoat, He had an odd Golden shaped Necklace which was resting upon a black undershirt. A blue jackal sat beside him, The two were bowing to the Mighty green Dragon snake.

'But Beware, You mustn't allow yourself to get distracted by the Girl, She cannot know until the Time comes... The Guardian himself will confess to her. I know She is very Dear to you; However, I hope my training can help you control your,

Fatherly Instincts...

Riley...

The voice said in a mildly threatening tone, The man Named Riley flinched ever so slightly, He dreaded what would happen if the Mission fails. The Draconic snake waited for a reply.

'I will not fail you my Lord, and Yes, I know the consequences, and I know why I was chosen...' Riley replied to his master, Who then replied to the kneeling figures with no emotion whatsoever.

'Good, I must press the point, We can not Fail, Unlike the last time... You may now leave.' The Dark room disappeared, Lucario heaved a sigh of relief, their Master can be quite scary quite often. Riley had a pained expression plastered upon him, He glanced around to have a better look at his Surroundings, He knew this place all too well. This was where he lost his Best Friend.

A chill ran down his spine, he looked down in shame, Lucario patted his back. Riley turned to his loyal partner, He was going to be going on a special mission, He had to act unlike himself. He would have to make himself the Villain, This was his punishment for his Failure.

'Let's get going Lucario, they will be here soon, and so will their Acquaintance.' He sighed, Lucario nodded as they walked into the thick greens near Camphrier town. His target was on Route 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So Ash according to my Navigator, we must keep walking Route 7 to get to Cyllage city, We had already the Passed Camphrier town, and now we are only a few days away from your next gym Battle!' Serena explained to Ash, who was nodding at her, She smiled at him. The Lumiose sleepover was amazing, She really enjoyed it, they had just passed Camphrier town and they managed to avoid any sort of Fiasco.

Currently, Ash was training with Froakie and Riolu for Working on their Speed. Charmander and Gible were resting on the sidelines, as they had kept dueling and sparring for the last 3 hours. A certain shadowy figure was watching the young trainer from afar, He was hidden in the trees.

Ash had noticed this person a while back, but he decided to ignore him as he could feel this person was just curious, and he was more focused on the Training that he was doing with his starters.

Froakie and Riolu had been on the alert for a while now, just unable to spot the threat. They were also more busy on their pretty ridiculous speed training. Froakie was trying to perfect Extreme Speed, while Riolu was trying to get faster while Giving his own go at Extreme Speed.