A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle

Title says it all,

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Happy Orange Fire-Lizard hopped and skipped ahead of its Trainer, while his Dear old friend Froakie just decided to Chase him. A Jackal-like Canine had his Arms crossed while he shook his head slowly, It often Chuckled at His Friends' cheerful demeanor. A Fennekin trailed behind the Riolu by only a few steps, She was, However, Trying to chase the Blue-frog and the Fire-lizard. Her new friend and her older friend were much more playful together. Hence, She decided to Join their little Fun session. Riolu however was More focused on the Battle that lay Ahead of them, Over the Years, He had become even more serious than his Brother Froakie, He was dead set on winning it for his amazing trainer.

When Froakie saw Riolu walking at a snails pace, with a thoughtful expression and his eyes closed; He grinned evilly, He had a devious plan. Froakie told Charmander and Fennekin to Keep playing as they suddenly stopped in their tracks, Charmander laying on his Back and Fennekin about to poke his belly with her small, blunt paw. They looked at him confused, Froakie slowly turned his head, with his Eyes looking neutral and flat, then placing his Paw over his mouth and then giving a small smile. Fennekin Snickered at this and Charmander lay confused as ever, Froakie turned his head and he Tip toed his way to the Approaching Riolu. Charmander looked with curiosity and Fennekin watched on with an Amused expression.

Riolu turned his attention slightly to the Awful quietness that now Surrounded the Air. Despite still having his eyes closed, he furrowed his brows; he then opened his eyes to look ahead. He saw Charmander laying with Fennekin on top of him, About to poke him. "Nothing too special I guess... Wait Where is-" He thought as he widened his eyes, He felt a slam on his Head from behind as he felt his Eyes could literally pop out for a moment. He fell face flat on the earth, He growled as he Pushed himself up with his strong arms. When heard snickering and giggling, he procceded tp snarled while dusting off some of the dirt. He glared at Froakie, choosing to run after him, Froakie was still faster than him and the two became blurs as they Raced around.

Ash was talking about something to Serena, nothing particularly serious, nothing particularly amusing. Serena was busy telling him about the Things to do and places to visit in Santalune city. Ash smiled at Serena's starry-eyed Expression, She was talking about Boutiques and dresses, She seemed to really love Fashion and Elegance. He hoped She could finally find a dream of her own.

Ash looked ahead to see his Pokemon running at Blazing speeds, He was happy that his Heavy and Tiring Training was Paying off. His starters were orders of magnitude stronger than when he first got them. He knew he could count on them, He knew he could reach unreachable heights with them; They always held each other's Backs.

Flashback (Ash POV)

I had just started my Journey yesterday, I got Riolu and Froakie to join my journey as my first Pokemon. Yesterday I couldn't train, It was an amazing day; Me and Serena got to bond, we cleared out Doubts and finally started our Journey. But If I want to be the a Pokemon Master and challenge the Gym, I must focus on training Riolu and Froakie. I have to get stronger, Stronger than anyone, I will prove to the world what is my worth. Even If Serena told me it doesn't matter if I lose or not, I have to keep myself strong, For her and for my Pokemon. 

Today I decided to start Training with Riolu and Froakie. Oddly enough, my new Pokemon were already very strong from the start. Which is definitely awesome as we get a head start. I asked Froakie and Riolu to Tell me the Moves they already know.