Battles Of Love and Beyond

So It didn't turn out the same way as I wanted it to, but actually I think I like it.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash sighed, He looked over the Horizon from his Room's Balcony, He gazed at the illuminated landscape of Lumiose city, bustling endlessly in the middle of the night. 

Today had been a long day, He had learnt a life lesson today:

Sometimes it only takes one mistake to cause a disaster

It takes just one snowball for an avalanche, only a gust for a hurricane...

He learned that the hard way...

Nearly losing all he had

All he loved

The One He Loved.

He couldn't have imagined, what lay ahead in the day, It all started simply and peacefully; He avoided a disaster by only a whisker, a disaster he would never forgive himself for, although it all ended well, He had changed completely.

He stared at his new Pokemon's Shiny Red and white Pokeball, Reflecting his thoughts, just like the light that Reflected off of the Ball...

~

Our heroes are on their way back from their Amazing Stay back in Santalune city, due Ash's next gym challenge being in Cyallage City, they must pass through Lumiose city. Serena decided that they should make a surprise visit to The Professor's lab instead of calling him like they had promised.

Ash and Serena had taken a stop in an opening of the Bamboo ridden part of the Forest for having Lunch. Serena decided to make some extra dishes, creating a sort of Feast. They had some overstocked supplies which they decided to use before they arrive at Lumiose City this Evening.

Little did they know, a little figure had been following them all through their return Journey from Santalune city. 

It was short and chunky, it had rough skin, a round body, almost every feature of his body was tiny and stubby; Its Hands, Legs, and its Tail. However, this small Pokemon had a massive mouth for Its size, with Two pairs of Sharp Fangs on either side of his mouth, as well as a Large Dorsal Fin, and two large round capsule-like masses Protruding from the sides of Its head which were just under its fin. It had a Red under belly and a Gray Body, with Streaks of Lighter Gray spread in patterns across his body.

This Pokemon was known to everyone as

Gible

The unevolved form of the Mighty Pseudo - Legendary Pokemon Garchomp.

This Gible however, was eyeing them curiously and intently, partly due to his Interest in the Boy. Ever since had seen this Boy's Battle against that Camera girl, The Boy's Aura was pulling this Gible towards Him; The other reason he had been eyeing them, was Due to the Delicious and Aromatic smell of well cooked food that was flooding the area, as well as His nostrils.