A Not-So-Blazing Encounter

Hey guys this chapter will start with some of Charmander's Backstory, and Then will fade into Our Hero's Journeys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't know why, but It seemed that Life and Fate always went hard on him. He was born from a Hybrid Descent. He was always unique, He knew this. But the Years had taken a toll on his Hope and his Flame.

Physically,

Emotionally,

Spiritually.

Despite it being very common fact that many Pokemon were born out of Hybrid Descent, He was never Accepted into Society. He was always Rejected and Despised by Society. Why?

Well he was Born a Starter after all, That too, A Non-Regional Starter. What was worse, was that the Circumstances of his Birth were anything but Normal. His mother was a Charizard, She was abandoned by Her Trainer, or Rather by Her Trainer's Family. Her trainer had died in an accident, All the blame of her death, obviously, fell on The Trainer's most reliable Pokemon, Her Starter. If you would think only Humans thought that way, you would be very wrong.

The world was never easy on him, nor was it on his Mother. The Pokemon always thought of her as weak and pathetic, I mean who just lets their Trainer die? She didn't have a Choice, She was Helpless in that Situation, Before she knew it, Her Beloved Trainer was Dead before her Eyes.

There was only one Pokemon that understood her though, a Dragonite, He was Kind, Polite and held Chivalry; A true Gentleman as the Humans would say, He helped her get out of her Pain; He also gave her the Best thing that ever happened to Her. Her child. Her Baby.

He loved his Father, he was his Parents' only offspring. His father always Kept him in his Arms, and sometimes they Flew High in the Sky, Charmander was always awestruck by the Vast sky and the beautiful Lush Green lands of the Kalosian Woods. At times he Wondered what The clouds felt like, So his father would fly him High above so he could Touch them. Despite them being merely giant puffs of evaporated water, Charmander loved to Touch them, He was a Little Bundle of Joy for the Lovely yet unlikely Couple.

They were still Outsiders, and the Local Pokemon hated them for that. 

On one Particular day However, Some of the Other young Pokemon Bullied Charmander. It wasn't uncommon, of course, But on this day, His Father was Present. He wasn't too fond of seeing his Son being troubled. 

Naturally he tried to talk to the young Mons's Parents, Avoiding Violence, Despite being a Dragon type, Dragonite was Calm and Collected; Mostly. It was one of the Reasons Charmander's Mother admired him so much.

The Politeness didn't work however, The Other Parents only snickered and then Pushed Dragonite away. This Pissed him off, Dragonite went Completely berserk and Beat all the Three opponents. Charmander Awed at his Strength, He looked up to his Father; The Starry eyed Starter and his angry Father were Pulled away from the Scene by His Mother.

She scolded them Both, and then, just as the Heat was starting to cool, Some of the Adult Pokemon came to them. They told them to leave the place, Dragonite growled and snarled, but was stopped by his Mate. She looked at him with some sadness. The family knew they had to leave.