Ch 5: Jawbreakers

You woke up, feeling somewhat uneasy. It's been another week, Four and X weren't back yet. Getting out of bed, you changed clothes, ate breakfast and walk outside the home.

Then you noticed Four, who was next to 8-Ball and Blocky. Merely looking at the number made you uncomfortable.

"Let's do cake at steak!" Four shouted.

You watched as team Iance walked over towards the bathroom area. Apparently that's where cake at steak will take place.

"But first we have to get Book, Foldy, Gaty, Golf Ball, Ice Cube, Lollipop, Taco, Teardrop, and Tennis Ball back. Right Four?" Clock asked Four.

Four screeched Clock, then interrupted himself.

"Get into your teams people!" Four announced.

You didn't know that the objects could be recovered if they died. But then you realized, you hadn't seen any of the objects that had died during the first contest. You didn't know why Four hadn't recovered them yet...

"Iance, you lost last time. So you do the cake at steak!" Four said.

"We received 9,983 votes. The-" Four said, but got interrupted by Donut.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!! Voters, if your comments look like any of THESE,"

The words and letters , H [EF] [A ] {G} [Ruby] [B, appeared in the air.

"We did NOT count your vote. Be more careful!" Donut shouted.

"You're on the other team!" X pointed out.

"No!" Donut shouted, as he got flung back to his team.

"The person who receives the most votes will be eliminated from BFB." Four said.

"I have 7, slices of cake. If I give you cake, you get to stay. But if not, then no more game for you!" Four explained, then put the tray of cake on top of X.

"Oh." X said.

"Time to show the votes!" Four said.

You watched as the contestants were declared safe. You felt a bit anxious, unsure about who the voters are. After a bit, it was down to the bottom two between Fanny and Pencil.

"Look Pence Pence, I'm safe!" Match said.

"Yeah, too bad about Fanny though." Pencil replied.

"Actually, Fanny is safe!" X said, throwing the last cake slice to Fanny.

"Fanny is safe with 1731 votes." Four said.

"Wait, but that means..." Match said, realizing that her friend wasn't safe.

 "With 4595 votes, Pencil is eliminated." Four announced.

"Quick! Match! Activate the elimination prevention pla-" Pencil tried to say as she got sucked up into Four's head with a pop.

Four blinked once, still keeping their creepy smile on their face.

You stared at Four, taking a few steps back. You have no idea what just happened, but you're terrified. After calming down a bit, you realized that every is crowded around Four, complaining about their dead team members.

"Fine. I will recover only one person." Four said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh yes! Please! Thank you Four, can you recover Ta-" Saw tried to say but got interrupted.

"Hey! How come YOU get to-" Stapy said, but got interrupted.

"Tennis Ball!" Grassy shouted.

Four then recovered Tennis Ball, as the ball flew out of Four's hand. The objects weren't happy though, and continued to complain.

"FINE! YOUR EIGHT DEAD FREINDS ARE NOW IN EIGHT OF THOSE JAWBREAKERS! BUT MOST ARE EMPTY!" Four shouted, pointing at a giant glass jar with jawbreakers.

"FIND ANY PERSON IN A JAWBREAKER TO MAKE YOUR TEAM WIN. THE LAST TEAM TO FIND A CONTESTANT WILL BE PUNISHED!!!"  Four shouted again.

"Go!" Four said, having calmed down a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood around, still terrified from the elimination. What made it worse is that the objects didn't seem affected by what happened.

But you didn't want to worry about that right now. You needed to help your team find someone inside of a jawbreaker.

"[Eight names said at once] is safe!" Four announced.

You were surprised that a team had already finished. You walked over towards your team, wondering if they had a plan.

"So, does anyone have a plan on how we'll open these jawbreakers?" Remote asked.

"We can lick them, but that'll take a while." Pen replied.

"I would do that, but I don't exactly have a tongue." Black Hole said, bouncing up and down.

"Wait Black Hole, we can have you suck off the top of the jawbreakers! That way we can open up multiple jawbreakers." Tree said.

"That's a great idea. Okay team, lets line up some jawbreakers." Liy said.

You and your team except for blackhole when to get some jawbreakers. When you got your jawbreaker, you started to push it towards where Black Hole is.

"Iance is safe!" Four announced.

You and your team continued to push the jawbreakers into a line. It would be far easier for Black Hole that way.

"Free Food is safe!" Four announced.

You managed to push your jawbreaker into position, but you were exhausted. The jawbreaker was a lot heavier than you expected it to be.

"Team Ice Cube is safe." Four announced.

The six jawbreakers were now aligned in a straight line. You stood back with the rest of your team.

"Okay Black Hole, do the thing." Tree said.

Black Hole then floated over the jawbreakers, sucking off the tops. You then walked over to inspect the jawbreaker you pushed.

"This one's empty!" Liy said.

"This one too!" Pie said.

"Oh dang. Its all jam-packed with air." Remote said.

"Nobody in this one." You said.

"This one's empty too!" Bottle said.

"Uh, what are you talking about? Foldy's inside." Pen said as he pulled Foldy out of the Jawbreaker.

"Yeah, Foldy's inside!" Bottle said.

"Death PACT is safe!" Four announced.

You noticed Liy and Foldy staring at each other with hatred. Liy told Foldy to go back to their own team.

You sat around, waiting for the rest of the teams to finish. When you heard that Team BEEP was up for elimination, you started walking over towards your team's home.

You got into your bed after eating dinner and taking a shower. You fell asleep soon after your head hit the pillow on your bed...