Ch 9: Challenge failure

It's been another week in the world of objects. You have almost fully adapted to this strange world, despite the competition going on.

You spent the previous week cooking, since you wanted to get better at it. You also managed to make a few friends, those being Cake and Saw.

"So, how was your life back in your world?" Cake asked, then took a bite out of a sugar cookie you baked.

"It's, complicated. I have my parents who I live with. We tend to argue a lot from time to time. Other than that, we usually get along." You said, then frowned slightly.

It was a bit rough having to argue with your own parents, especially when you were right some of the times. But, at least you managed to get along with them more often than not.

"I have a question. What were you doing before you arrived here? Afterall, you did show up out of nowhere." Saw said.

You took a moment to recollect the events that happened. Then, you started to explain the events that unfolded.

"There was these rumors about some ancient ruins in my hometown's forest. I went to investigate and found them, but there wasn't anything of interest. When I was leaving, a portal opened up beneath me and brought me here." You explained.

"And you didn't tell your parents that you went to the ancient ruins?" Cake questioned.

"They more than likely wouldn't have let me. Which is why I had to sneak out of the house." You replied.

The three of you ended up talking for a while, until you overheard Marker freaking out. When you looked over, you noticed that Four was standing in-between Marker, Foldy and Stapy.

"Let's do Break at Flake!" Four announced to everyone.

You did as you were told, standing next to your team near the elimination area. Although, Donut was the only person standing on his podium.

"mmmDonut! Where is the rest of your team?" Four questioned.

"They're all climbing Bell." Donut said, pointing up at the objects who were climbing Bell.

You looked over at Bell, noticing that there is people climbing up her string. You wondered what her string was attached to...

"Which I FRANKLY find very disrespectful to Bell." Donut continued.

"Thank you, Donut! There ain't a hole in your logic!" Bell replied to Donut.

"Pssh, Donut, you are just a party pooper." Gelatin said.

"Yeah!" Bracelety said, then high-fived Gelatin, not realizing she wasn't holding onto Bell's string.

You watched Bracelety fall down, then wrapped around Four's mouth. At least any screeches Four does will be muffled...

Four tired to speak, but nobody seemed to understand what he was saying. You groaned slightly, realizing that this elimination was going to take far longer than it needed.

"Four said, we got 20254 votes!" X announced.

Four then screeched at X, Bracelety taking most of the screech while X fell over. X then seemed upset, and leaned up slightly off the ground.

"Uh, I, I mean, we got, 20255 votes!" X said, to Four's approval.

"Oh, hey, Four. I gotta tell you something. Yeah, you forgot to play the cake at steak song last time. You OWE It to the viewers to make up for it and play it again now." Donut explained.

"Okay, so I know the one of us with the most votes will be eliminated, but who of us is safe?" Barf Bag questioned.

"Ice Cube! -is safe!" Four tired to say who was safe, but Bracelety was still covering Four's mouth, thus interrupting his sentence.