Ch 15: Complete Chaos

You were finishing up your breakfast, feeling indifferent at the moment. When you finished eating, you walked outside to see what the objects were doing before the contest started.

They were having fun with some giant poppers, so you decided to join in on the fun. When you noticed that the poppers could launch people, you decided to be a bit more careful. Then loser showed up, and everyone besides you surrounded him.

"I love those! I used to play with them all the time." Loser said as he looked at one of the giant poppers.

"Loser. These toys were just invented. You said you USED to play with them, an hour ago they didn't exist. They weren't invented yet. You COULDN'T have been playing with them if they didn't exist. That is a lie! You lied to us, Loser! Why did you do that! Why did you intentionally tell us something that was made up? Why did you lie to us, Loser?" Fanny angrily said, leaving everyone silent.

You walked over towards your team as Donut started the elimination for team loser. You then sat down, watching the elimination from a distance.

"The viewers chose one of you to be eliminated. If you're safe, you'll be getting cake." Donut said, pulling out one of the poppers.

"Pin, Coiny, and Cake." Donut said.

"Yeah?" Pin, Coiny, and Cake said in unison.

"You all got three-digit numbers of votes. But you're safe." Donut said, giving the three a popper.

"Um, this is not cake." Pin said, disappointed.

"It's topped with a grain of sugar!" Donut explained

"And I'm going to find it!" Coiny shouted as he started to lick the popper.

"As for you guys? You're safe. Even with your monstrous four-digiters." Donut said to Firey, Needle and Clock, then threw them a popper.

"Now, you two are the only ones left." Donut said, looking at Loser and Eggy.

"I'm sensing some... uneasiness from Loser here. Is it the mistake he made earlier? Voters won't forget that." Donut said.

"That doesn't apply to today, though." Needle said.

"You're right." Donut said, then went over towards Eggy.

"Eggy, though. What you said last time... does." Donut siad.

"Now wait, let's think about this!" Eggy said in protest.

"And the result is..!" Donut said, then paused, letting the tension rise.

"Loser, are you feeling alright?" Donut asked Loser.

"Pretty much." Loser responded.

"Good, because you're eliminated!" Donut said in a cheerful tone.

Everyone gasped at the news, besides you and Donut.

"Loser, we haven't heard much from you today. Any last words?" Donut asked Loser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Donut put Loser in one of the jawbreakers, everyone was distressed expect for you and Donut. Many of the objects complained about how unfair it was, while others felt as if it was deserved since Loser lied. Soon enough, it turned into a whole argument.

"What're you talking about? Loser's dead." Taco said, causing everyone to gasp.

"Actually, he's over here." Donut said, tossing the jawbreaker Loser was trapped inside of onto Taco, killing her.

"Well, at least the twinkle's gone!" Firey said.

"Get it away!" Bubble shouted, throwing the jawbreaker at Spongy.