Ch 7: Swingset nausea

You're sitting next to your team on the ground. Four and X had returned, but weren't really doing much. Right now, you and Tree were talking about how you were doing.

"So, are you getting used to living here?" Tree asked.

"It's been a unique experience to say the least. But yeah, I'm starting to get comfortable around here." You replied.

Gelatin was throwing forks seemingly at random. You have no clue where he got so many forks, but none of them seemed to be heading your direction.

"It's good to see that you're starting to get used to being here. It's a nice place to relax and have fun. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leafing." Tree said as he walked away, a few leaves falling from him.

You nodded your head, as you picked up the leaves and put them in your pocket. You then sat next to Pie and Bottle, the two seemed to be staring at something off in the distance.

"I'm so excited to start preventing death!" Bottle said out loud.

Then out of nowhere, a fork flew right into Pie. Pie then exploded, causing her filling to get all over you and Bottle.

"And Pie is dead!" Bottle said out loud.

You stared at your now stained clothes, also shocked from the fact that Pie exploded. You felt a bit traumatized, seeing your friend die in front of you.

"Blueberries... That's what Pie's filling is?" You said as you started to clean the blueberry liquid off yourself.

Then you noticed Pen and Black Hole come over to see what happened. When they arrived, Pen looked at Pie's dead body.

"I'm so excited to start preventing death!" Bottle said.

Another fork flew past you, hitting Pen. He started to get sucked up by Black Hole, but you managed to pull Pen away before he died.

"Our team has now prevented 1.00 deaths." Remote announced.

"We're not doing a good job at saving lives. We might need to up our game." Liy said.

"May I interest you folks in my fork repellant?" Lollipop asked.

"Does it save lives?" Liy questioned.

"Yes." Lollipop responded.

"I'll buy one quadrillion!" Liy said, much to Lollipop's surprise.

Liy then took a can of fork repellant, spraying it on Tree, Pillow and Remote. Gelatin threw three forks flew right at them, but reflected and instead struck Four.

"Who did this?!" Four shouted in an annoyed tone.

Every single object pointed at Gelatin, who had a blank face. Next thing you knew, a beam out of his hand at Gelatin, who started to scream.

You stared in shock, as Four continued to shoot the beam at Gelatin, with a smile on his face. Then, a yellow clock started to ring, which X turned off.

"Its time for the intro Four!" X announced happily.

"Fine, whatever." Four said, groaning as he raised his right arm in the air.

After Team BEEP stood at the elimination area, Cake at steak started. Four recovered Balloony so that he would be present for the elimination.

You didn't pay much attention to the elimination, since you were still trying to clean Pie's fillings off your clothes.  Although you did overhear Balloony say something about elimination and eternal algebra class.

When you stopped cleaning, you noticed that the elimination had reached the bottom three. Those being Leafy, David and Roboty.

"Hold up! So now it's down to man, machine and nature. Which one can we do without? I'm thinking machine." Nickle said.