Ch 10: Visiting Team BEEP

You stare at the vegetable stew that you were cooking on the stovetop. You ended up cooking far more often than usual to occupy your mind. Yet, the feeling of potentially being eliminated never went away.

There's no telling how the votes will go, and you have no idea who's even voting at all. You hoped that you didn't get eliminated, not let at least.

There was a sudden knock at the front door. Pen opened the front door, being greeted by Balloony.

"Is y/n here? I want to speak with him about something." Balloony said.

"Yeah, he's here in the kitchen. Come on in." Pen said.

Balloony walked inside the home towards the kitchen where you were. He tapped your shoulder, getting your attention.

"Hey y/n, I just wanted to say thanks for helping out Woody last week. You know, when you pulled Naily out of Woody." Balloony said.

"Uh yeah. What about that?" You questioned.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could help Woody with his fears? He seemed pretty calm when he was around you." Balloony said.

You thought about it for a moment, Woody did seem to be afraid of a lot of things. It made you feel bad for the slab of wood. Besides, this was a good opportunity to have some more friends outside of your team.

"Sure, I'll help Woody out. I'll also bring some of this stew that I just finished cooking as well." You said as you got another cooking pot from a cabinet. 

You poured half of the stew into the pot you took out, leaving the rest for your team to enjoy. You then put a lid on it, and started to carry it as you followed Balloony out of the home. You couldn't move as fast since you didn't want to accidently drop the stew onto the ground.

"Cloudy and I have been trying to help Woody with his fears, but it hasn't been going so well. I've also been trying to teach Rocky and Woody how to play rock paper scissors." Balloony said.

"Oh? How is that going?" You questioned.

"Not well. All Rocky can play is rock, so it's pretty easy to beat him. But I think he'll get the hang of it soon." Balloony replied.

You both continued to walk towards team BEEP's home. You wondered what it would look like, since you've never been inside any other of the homes. When you arrived, Balloony held the door open for you.

"I invited y/n over to see if he could help Woody with his fears. He also brought some stew for us to eat." Balloony said.

"What kind of stew is it?" Nickle questioned.

"Uh well. I used mushrooms, garlic, onions, carrots, and celery." You said, putting the pot on the counter and then took off the lid.

You poured everyone a bowl of stew. Then you realized that Roboty was nowhere to be seen. So you and everyone else ate the stew that you cooked, and they seemed to like it.

After everyone ate, you and Balloony started to work on helping Woody with his fears for a few hours. You both didn't make much progress, but at least Woody seemed to be a little bit braver.

You ended up agreeing that you would help out Woody with his fears every so often. That was if you didn't get eliminated...

You sat on the couch and then looked at Woody. He was playing Rock paper scissors with Nickle.

"So, what's it like in your world?" Nickle questioned.

"Well, you go to school when your young. You graduate and get a job along with having fun with friends and family. That's pretty much a basic explanation." You explained.