Just a Rant

Was it worth it? What's worth more than you? I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just writing.
Sometimes it feels like this will never end
Like this is all its ever going to be
Sometimes it feels so hopeless and dry
Like all this is everything, there's nothing more
I just wish that I could see
A deeper meaning, the bigger picture if there is one.
I just want a reason behind these things.
I'm just that kind of person.
I need a reason to do things.
Sometimes it doesn't have to be a reason,
I just need to be told to do things by a person I trust. I won't ask any questions because I trust that person.
If I don't want to do it, there is the option of saying no.
That's what I want. The option to say no. The choice to decline.
The power to do what I want, regardless of what others want me to do.
I just want that freedom, you know?
Not just the sense of freedom, I want the freedom itself.

*Sighs*

I just want to get away from it all.
Escapism is real, you guys. I'm not saying it's good because honestly it ain't, but it's real and I do it all the time.
It's basically wishing you weren't part of what you are now and therefore wanting to leave it all behind and start anew. Just like that.
Like if I'm having problems right now here where I am, I could just up and leave, off to a new place to live my life how I want to, not confined to some situations that I'm not fond of.
But alas, such luxury is for the luxurious ones, and I am not one of them. I can't just cut people off because of things they do that I don't like no wait, I can haha Nevermind.
Nevermind... Sounds like an amazing fantasy world 😍🌍 I think I might write a story about it 🤣🤣 nah anyways.
This is me just ranting, and as change comes around, I shall be gone with the wind, just as the leaf is carried hither and thither. That doesn't feel right but meh who cares lmao

So anyways this is life. My life anyways. I wish some things would fokkin go my way for once in this life but eh. Even if, even when they do I don't enjoy it anyways so like yeah like ugh ig.

I'm done. I'm done. This is it. I'm done, I'm finished. There's nothing more I can do or say. That's it, I'm done.