Part 18

If not then why did you kissed me Aurel? Asked Arnav making Khushi miss her heart beat.

Wait!! What?? Asked Khushi

Why
Did
You
Kiss
Me
Asked Arnav giving time gap between words.

Khushi who is in la la  land came back from it.

Khushi no away Arnavji will know that you kissed him, i mean his photo, there is no way he can see me when I did it. Something is wrong. This Arnavji is just kidding with you, now show him that you are not what he thinks. Come on Khushi you can do it, thought Khushi.

I don't know what you you are saying ASR.
And why will I kiss you and you are asking me why did I kiss, I never kissed said stammering Khushi.

Oh really said Arnav

Ha why and when did I kiss you said Khushi gaining her confidence.

Why? Hm may be you find me handsome said Arnav in teasing tone.

No i don't find you handsome said Khushi immediately crossing her fingers at the back.

Sorry Arnavji this is your punishment thought Khushi.

Oh poor me you don't find me handsome, then why did you kiss me said Arnav.

I didn't kiss you said Khushi

But I have proof said Arnav

Proof?? What proof asked Khushi thinking herself.

This said Arnav showing her their text messages.

When Khushi kissed Arnav's photo by mistake WhatsApp kiss reaction is sent to the photo.

This this how did it happen asked Khushi pointing to their messages.

That's you have to tell me Khushi.

I really don't know ASR said Khushi bitting her nails.

Khushi (in thoughts) stupid idiot you should have seen it before it self, but dreaming about Arnav and you slept without seeing this.

Stop, said Arnav held her hand

This is bad habit Aurel saying he took tissue and wiped her fingers.

All this while Khushi looked at him admiring.

Don't you put ring? Asked Arnav

Khushi who is admiring came out of it and asked what?

Nothing just asking don't you put rings they will look good on your fingers said Arnav.

Maybe I should buy you one then you will accept me as handsome said Arnav winking.

No need saying Khushi took her hand from his hold.

Ofcourse there is need said Arnav.

No, there is no need, i already have the ring I want so I don't want any other said Khushi.

Oh is it? Said Arnav

Yes and it's most precious and priceless replied Khushi.

Ohh that's good to know by the way who gave it? Asked Arnav

You.. Khushi realised what she is saying

But Arnav cutted her

Me?? Asked Arnav.

That's not I'm saying, what I am saying is you don't need to know about, said Khushi covering her previous words

Why not I am your friend right? You are keeping secrets from me Aurel said Arnav pouting.