Part 2

It is early in the morning and the sky is lightly coming out of darkness the stars are still twinkling with moon in its place.

The room is filled with white and pink combination beautifully decorated looking simple but with good taste.

And a person is sleeping on the bed fully covered with blanket.

Exactly when the clock stroked its long handle at 12 and its short handle at 5 indicating 5o'clock,the sleeping form in the bed slowly removed the pink blanket from her face and watched the clock a smile spread on her face she knew that she will daily getup at exact 5 in the morning not a second less or more.

She slowly got down from the bed and bent her knees down in kneeling posture with hands together holding and resting on the edge of the bed she slowly closed her eyes and started her morning prayer.

My lord,

Thank you for giving me another day thank you for keeping me, my family and friends safe in your hands until now.

I wish to spend this day according to your will. Make dad, bhai happy and my soon to be family please keep everyone safe and good in health.

Please forgive if we did any sins knowingly or unknowingly.

Please show us righteous path in living. Please shower us with your tremendous blessings.

Thank you once again for giving us a new day.

Bless my family's, friend, relatives, our place, our nation and everyone in the world.

Make everyone happy and needy gets help.

Thank you lord for listening to me and in the name of Jesus I wish you support us for the upcoming life.

Amen.

She opened her eyes the rushed to washroom to start her day.

After some time she came out of the washroom wearing a simple white top and a pair of blue shots.

She glanced the wall clock its showing quarterlies 6.

she made her way out of the room then she went to kitchen and made 3 cups of coffee and started walking towards garden.

There a man in late 50's sitting and reading newspaper.

She went to him and kissed his cheek and said good morning papa with a smile.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead: good morning princess come sit.

No papa first let me go and wake up your son.

Don't forget he is your brother.

So what first he is your son na then only my brother let me wake him first.

She reached the door and opened it she found her brother still sleeping immediately an idea popped in her mind she went to washroom and came out with hands hiding behind her.

She walked to bed.

Bhai wake up.

No response

Bhai wake up i know you are awake other wise you know what I am going to do.

Still she didn't get any response so she brought her hands forward and poured the water she bought from wash room on the sleeping form still no response so pulled the blanket and found pillows laying in that place her lips formed a perfect O.

She immediately heard laughter from the back she knew who is it.

She turned back angrily and found her brother NK laughing.