Part 4

It is the day of betrothal, the next day is wedding.

The betrothal is based on the acceptance of both the families.

Except arnav everyone came to khushi's house they brought wedding dress and other gifts along with them.

Then follows the prayer of thanksgiving by the priest in which the priest offers everybody's thanks to the Lord.

There takes all have feast at the bride's place.

Everything went well and the wedding day came.

It is 6 in the morning khushi is feeling happy but at same time she is feeling nervousness she just prayed that everything should go well.

On other side arnav is also feeling same he too prayed to god that everything should go well.

Wedding is a small affair with very closed ones at church.

Arnav and family reached the church first.

The church is very beautifully decorated.

arnav got a call and excused himself soon a white car halted first shashi and nk came out of the car.

As nk opened the back door shashi put his hand forward and a beautiful bride came out of the car by keeping her hand in her father's.

Everyone are amazed to seeing her.

Nani,anjali and la came to them.

Nani hugged khushi and kissed her fore head, you are beautiful bitya.

Khushi smiled shyly, thank you naniji.

Anjali and la too hugged her.

Anjali, yes khushi you are looking amazing anyone who don't know you can never guess who you are.

ha di but I must say the ideas and designs of my bhai can never fail. La said proudly.

ha khushi.i must say he took much effort in making his first condition success.

Khushi just blushed at them.

Their talks came to and end when they came to know its time for wedding.

Anjali send Shyam to bring arnav to entrance of church.

Soon arnav came there as nani is the head of the family she stood with arnav and other side anjali stood beside him.back of him la and shyam.

they made their entry in to church where everyone stood at their respective places and welcoming them.

When they reached near the place where priest is standing everyone left from there leaving arnav.

Nani,anjali,la and shyam stood at their respective places.

Now its time for bride to come.

Everyone looked at the entrance the moment the bride came in to the church.

Everyone are mesmerized by her beauty.

She is coming in a white beautiful frock which was designed by her bridegroom.

Her veil is covering her front up to her elbow and rest is long covering her back more than her length and its end is carried my cute little girls of age 3-4 who look like angels in small white frock.

She is holding her fathers hand and in other she is holding a bouquet of white and pink roses.

She is wearing a white masquerade which covered the area around her eyes which added more glory to her.

When she reached the place arnav standing she left her fathers hand she stood before him.

Arnav is eagerly waiting for his bride to appear his heart started beating fast the moment she appeared he is smitten by her beauty, he missed his heartbeat.