Part 9

Khushi is sitting and munching jalebies  thinking about what happened in the college. She is still in her grumpy mood. She tried to call Lavanya to talk to her but she is not reachable, So she started eating jalebies.

While she is in deep thoughts NK came and dropped himself beside her, keeping his head in her lap and took one of the jalebi from the plate and started eating it.

Khushi looked at him.

Bhai you are not small kid ok get up.

Nk smiled at her still eating jalebi, choti you know na how much I love doing this and then he pulled her free hand and made it caressing his hair. It makes me feel like being with mom.

Khushi smiled at him they always fight but stand for each other in all the times. Khushi misses her mom but NK and Shashi always make her feel better.

Whenever NK miss their mom he will come to her keep his head in her lap saying that he feels being with mom.

Khushi looked at Nk then bent down and kisses his forehead.

Missing mom? Asked khushi still caressing his head.

Nk smiled at her and replied not now.

Nk looked at his sister who looked lost so and munching jelebi. There must be some thing he thought.

Whats the matter choti why you look little lost and munching jelebi's.

umm wo..

Bhai also work in fashion industry so he might know things about models may be I can get some clarifications thought khushi.

Wo kya? Choti

Bhai I want to ask you something tell me truly ok.

ok, said NK

You worked with many models na umm how are they?

How are they means?

Like how they look, their behavior?

They are models khushi obviously they are beautiful na and coming to their behavior some are good, some are attitude, some are cheesy and the line goes on.

I heard that they even propose their colleagues.

Ha things like that happened, they work together so they get knowing each other well which leads to proposals and all.

Has anyone proposed you asked khushi making a serious face.

Nk looked at her and laughed at her cute angry face, you look cute you know?

Khushi rolled her eyes, I asked you something?

Ha some of them proposed me but I didn't accept them.

What ?? you didn't tell me this, you hide such a big thing from me?

Chill choti its not that big matter OK.

Of course it is you are my brother so it matters me.

Now you are behaving like this means what will happen when you came to how many proposed jeeju.

What?? Freeked Khushi

Ha he is king of the fashion world, tell me who won't fell for him, I am sure he would have got thousands of proposals.

Saying NK got up from there and went to his room leaving more frustrated khushi.

Khushi is trying to call Lavanya but it is switched off.

Uffo what happened to la and her mobile I am sure she knows everything. What to do now. I will try to land line. Are ha why didn't I get this idea before.

With that she called to RM land line.

Arnav is sitting in living room with his laptop. Just then he heard the land line ring.

He looked around and found no one so he lifts the phone.

Hello, said Arnav

Can you please pass the phone to Lavanya.

What??

Khushi who is on the edge of her control calmed a little, can you please pass the phone to Lavanya.

Arnav thought for a second Lavanya was not near so he started to walk to her room, mean while he can see that other person on the line is little hurry so thought to know what the matter is.

Just a minute. um who are you? Why are you in so hurry?

That's it all the frustration, angry have lot it control.

How dare you to ask me who am i.then listen I Mrs. Khushi Arnav your boss wife OK is it enough.

What the.

It few minutes for both of them to realize what happened now.

First arnav didn't understand a bit but when he memorized them then everything came into register.

It is his wife who is on the line, she seam like having bad mood he thought, he don't know what to say further, his heart started beating fast this is the first time he talked with her that too without knowing it is her.

He stood there holding the phone in his hand kept mum not knowing what to say.

On the other side khushi became quiet as she heard no one speaking she calmed a bit, this is not her who is speaking she thought. She never speaks rudely to anyone but now she shouted on some one.

She sighed and thought to apologize the other person.

She heard few clam breaths which conformed that someone is still there.

I am sorry.

Arnav heard her voice again his wife's voice he thought from her voice he can say that she genuinely said sorry.

Before he could say anything he saw Lavanya came towards him and stood in front of him with a questioning face.

He looked at her and then at the phone, she kept it in her hand.

For you he said it in a low voice and left from there without turning back.

Precap:

Arnav: what is this Aurel? He asked holding the folded paper she gave him.

Khushi: letter for you..

How is it??? hope you like it
Please let me know your views.