Part 3

Finally the marriage preparations started.

Its engagement day everyone is present there except arnav its not necessary for groom to attend groom mother will keep the ring for the bride(that's how it happen at our place) as arnav mother is not there nani did it.

Everyone is happy.

Soon the preparations started for marriage they made a note in the church (first they inform in church there will be some process like dates, announcements, and registry process.)

There will be three announcements made in the church asking if anyone having any objections regarding marriage if in case there are any they should be informed.

Its first announcement day in church arnav, nani, la, anjali, Shyam reached there.

On other side shashi, khushi, nk came to same church that's how first nani saw khushi and kept the proposal.

But neither Arnav nor khushi never saw each other.

Arnav went inside after parking his car he found everyone are seated and worship is going to start then he found and empty space beside some lady whose head is covered with her chuni and having her face down on other side so he went and sat there.

He bent his head and started praying.

Khushi is praying then she felt some one beside her after she done with her prayer she left her head and saw who is sitting beside her and shocked.

Arnav sat beside her, has his eyes closed so he didn't see her .

She immediately turned her face on bought her chuni little front so he cannot see her face.

Soon the worship began and came announcement time came khushi is very tensed arnav is also feeling same but its not visible in his face.

NK who is sitting with her just kept his hand on hers assuring everything is going to be fine.

Announcement is done everything went well both families are happy with it.

Soon after worship completed arnav went towards his family and khushi family went other side.

Few members in church came to Arnav and congratulated him.

Nani, anjali and la were waiting for Arnav and Shyam to come as they went to bring the car from parking.

Just then they saw khushi and shashi coming they smiled at each other.

How are you bitya? Asked Nani

I am fine nani, smiled Khushi

Anjali,la, hi khushi.

Khushi, hi di, hi la.

I happy that everything went well maji, Said Shashi

Ha beta I am also very happy everything is going well.

Arnav beta didn't come.

He went to bring the car uncle, Said Anjali

Shashi,  our nk also went to bring car.

Just then a car came and stopped in front of them.

Nk came out and greeted them.

Now I think we should go maji, said Shashi

Ok beta.

Then she turned towards khushi and kissed on her forehead and said take care bitya.

ji nani ji, you too, then she hugged anjali and la.

Finally they got into car and bid bye them.

As the car left soon another car came and stopped before them.