Part 1

Arnav Seibert Ryder is known as well talented No.1 young businessman in the world. Just at age of 25 he reached to sucess. He is well known for his business tricks and his ruthlessness in simple an angry young man with brain.

But coming to the family the story is entirely different.

He is great grandson and a best brother one can get. He lost his parent in a flight crash when he is just 15 but he never blamed god or destiny, moreover he is thankful to god that he has a lovely nani and beautiful sisters. He love his family and will do anything for their happiness. His hobbies are gardening, playing guitar, other musical instruments and spending time with family.

At present Arnav Seibert Ryder is sitting in his office cabin and thinking about the words nani spoke to him today morning before he comes to office.

Flash back:

It was a normal day at RM.

He came down dressed in his office attire and sat at the dinning table where his nani and his little sissy Lavanya Raizel (Anjali and arnav calls her sometimes sissy or little sissy) are already seated.

Arnav with a smile: Good Morning Nani, Good Morning sissy.

Morning chote replied Nani

Morning bhai, wished Lavanya

Have your breakfast chote after that I have to discuss an important thing with you, said Nani with smile and determination.

What is it nani? asked Arnav

Have breakfast chote.

Arnav looked at la and asked her what's the matter with eyes in return he got la's naughty smile. He knows that something is going on in his nani's brain.

After breakfast

Chote I will be waiting for you in the living room, saying Nani left the table

Arnav just nodded his head.

Lavanya too got up and went to nani and kissed her cheek, bye nani I am going to meet my friend.

Nani too kissed her forehead, take care bitya and went from there.

In the mean while arnav came and stood beside la.

What's going on sissy?

La with a naughty smile bhai all the best, I am getting late bye with that she kissed arnav cheek.

Arnav kissed her forehead: ok take care ha. if there is any problem call me ok.

Ok bhai and ha make a best decision ha, With that she left the place before he can ask her any questions.

In living room

What do you want to talk to me nani?

Chote I want to talk about your marriage.

What nani my marriage? asked Arnav in bored tone

Ha chote I know you cleverly skipped this matter every time but not now, said nani in strictly

But nani!

Arnav you should marry.

What nani I don't want to marry at least not know., said arnav in low voice

No Arnav not this time you are going to marry and I found a bride for you.

What?? shouted Arnav

Yes she is still studying but she is prefect for you.

But how can you say like that nani and you saying that she is studying then how can she marry me and moreover what about her studies. Arnav tried to make his nani understand his view