Part 12

Today khushi could concentrate on her class well. After the class she went to meet arnav to talk about their assignments then she is about to go.

Aurel wait, said Arnav

Yes sir?

Umm are you having any plans for tomorrow I mean its weekend so asking.

Khushi didn't understand why he is asking about her weekend.

No sir not yet.

Umm Aurel can you meet me at Coffee Day tomorrow I have something to discuss with you. Something personal.

Khushi is both surprised and shocked to hear this.

o ok sir, replied Khushi

Good then will meet you tomorrow at 5pm. And yes I want you to keep this secret I don't want anyone to know about this meeting .I mean not even Khushi. Is that ok with you?

Khushi got another shock listening this.

Ok sir.

Perfect. ok then will see you tomorrow on time.

Khushi just nodded her head and left from there.

Many doubts are running in khushi mind she shock after shock .

First arnav said he want to meet her that too out of college and to discuss something personal more over keeping it secret for her Khushi, his wife.

Khushi surely want to know what's the matter she just waited for the time to come soon and the wait came to an end.

Dressed in white T shirt and blue jean khushi reached Coffee Day on time. when she reached there she saw arnav sitting at a corner table dressed in casuals maroon checks shirt. This is not the first time she has seen him in casuals as she saw him couple of times in church. she love him dressed like this without having the coat and waist coat He looks more handsome in her eyes.

Her thoughts came to an end soon she found arnav lifted his head looked towards her and waved his hand slightly.

Khushi returned a small smile and went to the table.

Hope I am not late.

You are not Aurel .please take your seat.

Both didn't spoke anything.

Arnav is thinking how to start the conversation and here khushi is thinking what he going to talk to her.

They both came out of their thoughts when a waiter came to them.

They both placed their orders.

Umm you said there is something... asked Khushi

Ok I come to the point I want your help to know something or rather about someone.

Who?

Arnav looked at her for a second: Khushi.

What??(in thought): about me?

Yeah you heard me right I want to know about khushi.

But..

Just then waiter came and places their order and left .

Khushi immediately took a sip of her coffee.

But you have put a condition that you will not talk to her and..

Her words are interrupted by arnav

Not to see her until she completes her studies.

I know now you are thinking why suddenly I want to know about her.

Khushi just nodded her head.

There is something which is making me to do this but I can't say it. all I want to do is to know about khushi before we meet each other.

Khushi with question mark face.

I can do it by hiring my source but I don't want to do that so I am asking you as you are her best friend.

May I know the reason if it is not a proper one I cannot help you. you see you are asking details of my friend but I can't just tell about her to anyone like that and keeping it as a secret of course she is your wife.

You want to know reason?

Khushi just nodded head in agreement.

A discussion made between my sister and me leads to this.

I want to know properly. Its your need so..(I am sure it would be la's idea)

Ok my sister wants me to know about her babhi all by myself with out using my source as I cant meet her or talk to the way..

The only way left is through her best friend, completed Khushi

Absolutely.

Khushi(in thoughts: now I get it this is the surprise la is tempting me from last week making arnavji know about me)ok I will help you but on one condition.

What is that?(little irritated)

Khushi: it not easy for me to share things with my professor so lets become friend outside in college you are my professor and I am your student anyways we have face each other after my college completion so its better to have a friendly relation.

Khushi(in thought): you don't have another choice arnavji you have to say yes.

Ok, agreed arnav

Khushi(in thought):I know yes thank you lord.

what ok?

We will become friends.

Ok then what should I call you?

Khushi(in thought),I wish it to be Arnavji.

Excuse me!

You are excused, calling my friend as sir wont look good .

You can call me ASR.

Khushi(in thought): ASR ???huh.its ok only for few days na hojayega.

Ok ASR.. Now you please have your hot coffee which is cold now.

Arnav looked at his coffee which is cold he looked at Khushi's who completed half of her coffee.

I will order another one, so tell me about khushi.

What's the hurry atleast let your coffee come ASR.

Its it's just.

I know I know just joking.

Just then the waiter came and placed arnav coffee.

Now shall we start.

Arnav just nodded his head and took a sip of his coffee.

More than best friends we are like twins, we both are same in everything, we share every thing even our names you see Aurel said khushi with a small laugh.

Arnav just smiled at her.

But what is your full name Aurel? Asked Arnav.

How is it??? hope you like it

Please let me know your views.

P.S. Started new short story , do check it