Part 16

Khushi is walking in the streat scolding Arnav.

How can he go like that, I won't talk with him and why these tears are not stopping. May be something went into my eyes ha.

Uff who is this person not stopping horn.

She moved to pavement and walking looking down still the horn didn't stop.

Ahhh this driver I think I need to give some peace to him and she angrily turned to scold that person.

But stood shocked, may be I'm imagining with that she rubbed her eyes again

By that time the driver came out and stood in front of her.

ASR!! Said Khushi

If your self talk is finished can we go Aurel, Said Arnav

Khushi eyeing him, Weren't you supposed to drop simren.

Yes but wait why your eyes are so red are you crying, asked worried Arnav

Noo why will I cry, some dust went into my eyes that's it, with that Khushi started rubbing her eye.

Arnav held her hand wait don't rub them let me blow, with that he came near to her and started blowing her eyes.

Khushi stood still(in thoughts), Damn why my heart is beating this fast, It feels so good so see him this near, stop khushi are you forgetting that you are angry with him. He went with simren but where is she.

Khushi until now who forgot that she is holding his chest gently pushed him saying now it's fine ASR.

Are you ok now.

Khushi just nodded her head.

Good now come let me drop you.

Khushi lightly pouting annoyed, but where is simren, you went with her na.

Arnav folding his hands, what to do she had the privilege that I don't have.

What privilege?

To be with their life partner and surprising them.

Khushi confused, Ha??

Her husband suprised her when we are in parking, so she went with him. See I can't do the same with my wife right, pouted Arnav

Awww so cute  arnavji but you are already doing it you just don't know, thought Khushi

That is because of your clause, your wife is just following it, said annoyed Khushi.

Arnav raising his one eyebrow, ohh really

Khushi confused, what really

Nothing, is she really following my clause or will she do everything I say.

Khushi shuttering, ha ha why won't she, she will do everything you ask her. May be not all, depending on situation but she will do everything you say.

Arnav and Khushi shared a small eye lock.

Hmm let's see. now come and sit inside Aurel. I will just come in a moment.

Khushi sat in car, it's good to know Arnav ji want to have me with him. But we have to wait for sometime, can't wait to get this end soon.

By the time her pov ends Arnav hopped in.

Here have it, I know it will set your mood, saying Arnav held her favourite icecream cone before her.

Khushi is so suprised and happy with his gesture. Smiling at him she took ice cream and started eating.

My mood is good only nothing happened to it, saying khushi continued eating.

Yeah I can see it, saying Arnav started driving.

Khushi eyeing him, What?

Arnav just nodded his head no.

By the time khushi finished her ice cream they came to her stop.

khushi turned to him, Thank you ASR for the ice cream and started getting down.

Wait Aurel

When she turned, he held her chin and started wiping icecream that is there in corner of her lip with his finger.

Now it's good.

Khushi came out of her trance and blushed, Bye ASR and she left.

Arnav waiting until she went to gate and saw her waving her hand to him.

Once she went inside Arnav started driving saying Pagal.

How is it?
Do let me know your views.

PS: Thank you so much guys for your love, i didn't expect this❤️