Part 6

The night is beautiful with the moon is peeking through the clouds, twinkling stars all over the sky producing light in the darkness and a cool breeze adding ambush to the night.

Two souls are enjoying this beauty of night thinking about the events that happened that day.

Today is the day where they were bonded in a relationship which binds them together till the end of their life.

Arnav is thinking how beautiful is this day yes it is a wonderful day actually because it made him get his life partner or better we say his soulmate.

He is very happy for it.

The moment he saw her he wondered whether this is true are not that the gorgeous lady standing in front of him is going to share her life with him.

The moment he saw her he did missed his heartbeat.

Her eyes with long lashes, her beautiful smile that never left her rosy lips, her fair skin and long string of hair that are curled at its end.

Even though he didn't see her face fully he knows that she is beauty with face and heart.

He is glad that he got her in his life he thanked god for bringing her in to his life.

He knows he made conditions but that doesn't matter because it's for their own benefits.

With that thought he closed his eyes to take rest for the day.

On other hand khushi is in no different state she feel great that she got arnav in his life who will be with her till the end of her life.

She remembered how he looked at her, his smile, his touch everything about him made her feel shy.

She is one of his fan and had crush on him, she used to read and watch all his interviews.

When she came to know about the proposal she felt that she is the luckiest girl because she is going to marry him but the moment when she saw him standing infront of her waiting to make her his wife she knows that she fell in love with him at that moment.

And now she is his wife, she is little down that they are going to be away for these 6 months but she is happy for the reason behind it and will wait to get these months complete quickly.

And she slept dreaming about her husband.

But both of them don't know what god's plan for their future.

The next day Arnav doesn't want to hide his status of marriage so he made a small press meet and said that he is no longer a bachelor.

It did break many hearts. The reporters asked few details about his marriage he simply said "well I just want to say that I'm married yesterday".

Is it arranged marriage or love marriage, asked Reporter

Arranged.

Will you introduce her to us.

I want to keep her identity low profile for now.

Can we know her name.

Arnav smiled, I would prefer Mrs.Arnav. That's it.

Reporter's comment, it is really a heart break for all the fans of ASR to know that his status changed to married. But we can see that Mr.ASR is very happy for his marriage. We convey our best wishes to Mr & Mrs.Arnav Seibert Ryder a happy married life ahead.

Khushi turned the tv off she has seen the interview and happy that he disclosed his martial status and didn't give any identity of her.

He is so caring she thought.