Part 5

Then both were taken given a form where they did their signs and were given their marriage certificate.

After that they did a cake cutting and then a small photo section.

All the guests came to them and blessed them.

All this while arnav and khushi are holding eachothers arms.

There is feast arranged in the garden in church lawn.

They were both were seated with the nani, anjali, shyam, la , shashi and nk.

The food is served but only one plate is placed before arnav and khushi.

Both khushi and arnav looked in confusion.

Everyone looked at them and smiled.

Nk who is siting beside khushi, choti you can't have your food today.

What! Exclaimed khushi

Arnav looked at her she looked so cute with big eyes and her rosy lips forming a small O shape.

Ha khushi nk is right you can't have it like you did everyday but you should have it with your husband, said Anjali giving naughty smile

That means you both should share the food from one plate, continued La with a wink

Both arnav and khushi looked towards each other.

Chote first you should keep a morsel for khushi bitya then she will keep for you, said Nani affectionately.

Both arnav and khushi looked each other.

Arnav was about to take spoon in his hand but was stopped by anjali.

No no chote you should feed with your hand, no spoons, no forks.

Arnav signed and took a morsel in his hand and kept it near khushi's lip khushi opened her mouth and took the morsel into her mouth then khushi to feed him the from her hand .

In this way both of them had their food and all this while they kept on staring eachother.

Lunch is finished

Now its time to go home.

Anjali came to couple who are with shashi.

Chote now its time to go, Anjali said with a smile.

Arnav felt khushi's grip his hand became tight.

He could sense what she might be feeling because he is also feeling same.

He don't know what is that but he don't wish to leave her.

He cursed himself in his brain for putting this condition but it is for their benifit only.

He turned his face towards his bride and can see little disappointment in her eyes which are visible from the mask.

But they have to leave so they went out.

Khushi bitya we all will be waiting for you to come home,hope these 6 months complete soon.

You are right nani but we can still meet her right, said la

Yeah we will meet regularly na, so we wont know when this will be completed, continued anjali

Nani smiled,ha bitya god bless you with that she kissed khushi's forehead.

Thanks nani.

Then la,anjali to wished her and hugged her.

Shashi and nk are already seated in the car and waiting for khushi.

Arnav and khushi still holding hands everyone are waiting for khushi to get into the car.

Arnav opened the car door for khushi to get in.

They both looked into eachother eyes.

Take care, said arnav lovingly

You to.

Arnav just nodded his head in agreement.

Then khushi sat in the car arnav started leaving her hand but hold it.

Arnav looked into khushi eyes.

Come soon.

I will I promise, said arnav

With that they left their hands and he closed the door and the car zoomed on the road.

Arnav is still watching the empty space on the road then some cleared their throught.

He turned and found anjali and la smilling at him naughtly.

La do you believe that people change after marriage.

I know di but never know that they will change next second of marriage.

La I think you got memory loss else you would remember shyam jiju, said arnav with a smike

Yeah bhai I still remember how he kept on staring di.

And I never knew then that my life is really going to be hell, shyam teased anjali

Anjali just started at them angryly them, they all burst onto laugh and went to RM.

How is it???hope you like it

Sorry for the mistakes.

Please let me know your views.