Part 10

Hello, said Lavanya

Lavanya it's me Khushi.

Lavanya is shocked to hear Khushi on other side of the call. Now she understood why her bhai stood shocking when she saw him. Starting with a little smile it spread all her face in to a huge one.

La are you there she heard Khushi's voice booming.

Ha bhabi tell me what's the matter.

Saying she started going towards the direction which Arnav left. There she found him working in his laptop.

Do you know how many times I tried to call you, at last I got the idea to call the land line then a miracle happened, it got connected but it is not you and in frustration I shouted at that person then said sorry then you came in to line at last.

Lavanya sat in sofa opposite to Arnav who is working on his laptop or rather pretended keeping his ears alert to Lavanya.

What you shouted at that person whom you talked before me tut tut tu..

Ha but I said sorry but he did said anything any ways listen to me why I called you is very important.

Acha what is that bhabi?

Do you what happened in college and what Sheetal and her friends talked.

Ek minute bhabi.

Saying that Lavanya kept her mobile in loud speaker, she took an apple from side table and took a bite of it.

She saw Arnav who looking at her confused in return she gave him a Questioning face. Arnav nodded his head no and continued his work.

Ha bhabi now tell me what they said?

Ask what they didn't say?

A small smile formed on Arnav's lips by hearing this sentence.

Ok what they didn't say?

They talked about Arnavji.

About Bhai, saying Lavanya looking at Arnav who is looking at his laptop. Then went and sat beside him by keeping her head on his shoulders and took another bit of apple.

Interesting what did the say?

They said then she started narrating what happened leaving the part where they said that she is lucky to work with him. That's what they said about those models.

oh that's it?

Lavanya how can you say ho that's it .Its about your Bhai they are talking.

Yeah but the sad thing is that you have to hear these entire thing about your husband.

hmm.

Acha bhabi tell me on thing, what do you think about this?

I have full faith in Arnavji but not those models or the people who work with him.

Lavanya can see little happiness on Arnav face or we can take it as pride too.

Then no need to fear bhabi. Bhai can take care of that, no one I means no one messes with ASR. She said the last line imitating Arnav.

Then both of them burst into laughter.

That's like my bhabi always keep smile like your name.

Yes my highness. acha tell me did you ever see those models doing I mean umm ...

Proposing Bhai?

Khushi little uncomfortable, yeah

I didn't see but I have my source from which I came to know that when ever they tried to propose him or proposed him they got only one thing in return.