Part 7

Arnav is pissed because of the things that happened today, first the car then Aman's phones which made him to being late to college.

Yes college, few days back anjali called him and requested him take classes for the outgoing batch as their company is providing the recruitments for that batch, although he loved teaching but he didn't agree to it, after many requests and warnings he had no option left but to say yes.

He thought to meet his di but it's already late so she might be in class so he went directly to the class.

He can see that all students were present in the class and buzzing. So he went inside the class.

Good morning class I'm your new professor, said Arnav

He just smirked at their expressions. He knew it would be shock to them.

When he was scanning the whole class his eyes stopped at a particular person, the person is the same girl whom he met this morning.

She is looking downwards, he cant read her face clearly but he can say that she is little shock to see him here well who wont, with that he concentrated on the class.

So class many of you might know who I am, few may not.

As today is the first day it would be an introduction class.

Myself Arnav Sebert Ryder. I graduated from Hadward University and own fashion house AR which the in top position.

I am well know for my ruthlessness and that's true. I want every thing to be perfect and that applies you people too.

As you all know AR is providing the recruitments to you people, I want you to be very carefull because AR believes in hard work and your each act in class will be observed by me.

That's for now from me so let's start with your introductions.

One by one started giving their introductions Rahul, Sheetal, sim, pam, sana,... but arnav is waiting to know one name.

He doesn't know why but he is interested in knowing that particular persons name and at last she stood.

She looked at him with a small smile and said Aurel.

He just nodded and then remaining introductions continued soon the class came to end.

Ok class from tomorrow our sessions will be started. Have a nice day with that he left the class.

Payal looked at khushi who is lost in her thoughts.

Khushi she called her.

Khushi looked at her.

Khushi wo jeejaji' before payal could continue khushi stood saying payal I have to meet di with that she dashed out of the class.

Khushi is standing at anjali's cabin she knocked the door.

Come in please she heard anjali's voice.

She opened the door and entered inside she was about to say something but she stopped as she saw him sitting opposite to anjali.

Both anjali and arnav looked at her.

She saw them looking at her.

She looked at anjali and said umm I am sorry I'll come later, with that she was about to go.

But anjali stopped her.

Khushi looked at anjali.

Anjali smiled at her come in please take your seat saying that she pointed the chair beside arnav.

Khushi looked at her, and the chair and then finally arnav he is not looking at her he is doing something with his phone.

She looked at anjali who is smiling at her mischievously.

Khushi nodded no but anjali gave her one angry look she bent her head and then sat in the chair beside arnav.

Anjali is on clouds seeing her chote and bhabi together that to for the first time, they did made good pair.

She looked at khushi who is looking at her. Anjali smiled at her and gestured that they both are looking good together.

Khushi immediately blushed. Anjali is enjoying this she looked at her chote who is doing something on his phone without knowing that his wife is sitting beside him. Poor chote thought anjali.

Anjali cleared her voice making arnav look at her she passed a smile at him.

Chote..Arnav glared an angry look at anjali for calling him chote. He doesn't like it when she calls him infront of others.

Anjali smiled at him what why are you looking like that you are my brother don't forget that anyways you already took your class right so she is..her words are cut by arnav.

Miss. Aurel I know di. Anjali looked at khushi who was looking down then back to arnav.

Ok so you know her she is one of the best students in our college and if you need any help she will be assisting you.

Khushi just looked shocked at anjali.

Arnav looked at khushi and then said I never need help of anyone di I can manage myself.

Of course you can chote but still there will be things, so if there is anything she will be assisting you.

He looked at khushi once and then anjali and said as you say di, anyways I have an important meeting I am going.bye.

Ok chote take care.

You too with that he left giving a final look to khushi.

As arnav left the cabin khushi breathed in relief.

Soon she was taken into a bear hug by anjali she smiled and hugged her back.

After breaking hug so my dear bhabi how are you?

I am fine di how are you?

I am very very good now, as I can daily see my bhabi and she can see her husband.

Khushi just blushed.

Di par how all this has happened? asked khushi.

Wo kya haina bhabi it is all destinated by god,you see chote thought to give you your freedom while you are studying by keeping pause to your relationship but things changed, which made you people to meet each other it may be in other way but I am sure I will be helpful for you both.

So tell me how your meeting was this time.

Khushi pouted and replied don't even ask di it is a disaster with that she narrated what happened from morning.

And that is how he knows me as Aurel.

Hmm so he doesn't know who you are and your full name,said anjali.

Yes di,on seeing his angry face I did fear,you know di in angry he just looked like a like a lord governor

Lord governor with that anjali burst into laugh soon khushi to joined her.

So khushi how are you using this opportunity asked anjali.

Just wait and watch di your chote is going to get punishment for making me wait actually a sweet punishment.

And in this I am with my bhabhi said anjali..

So mission sweet punishment starts.

How is it??

Sorry for the mistakes.

Please let me know your views they meant a lot.

P.S:  Added one of my OS which is written long back, do read it when you get a chance.