Chapter 2

"Look,Leafstar! That could be a great camp!" Lorena mewed with excitement. 

Leafstar ran down to the cave the while others explored the clearing. It was much larger that she expected. Not much light shone down in there but it was usable.

"Lorena, Come down here,but be quiet. We don't know what's down here yet,"Leafstar called poking her head out of the entrance. 

Leafstar started to get deep in thought as she adjusted her eyes to the darkness. Lorena bounded down the clearing towards Leafstar.

"Wow!"

"I said be quiet,"

"But Leafstar!"

"Silence!"

"Leafstar look!"

"What in starclan do- " Leafstar froze.

There were two big rogues hissing and spitting at Leafstar and Lorena!

"What are you doing in our territory?" A black tom spat.

Leafstar and Lorena just stood and gaped at the rogues.

"Well? You deaf?" He retorted.

"Leafclan!" Leafstar suddenly yowled. 

After a few heart beats the Leafclan cats climbed down the hole and surrounded the rogues 

"Leafclan?" The gray tom scoffed. "What do you do? Attack leaves,or collect them for your twolegs?"

"For your information this clan was named leafclan because After my old name, Leaf."

"Oh yeah! Sorry... Leaf."

"My name is Leafstar!"

"My bad oh warrior of Leafstarclan!"

"No! If you have a single name like leaf then you become a 'star' and I'm a leader not a warrior...."

"I'm Stone by the way."

"Nice to meet you Stonestar now I would like to claim this cave as part of our camp if you don't mind of course."

"No go right ahead,over my dead body!"

Leafstar couldn't take it anymore she leaped into the air, but to her surprise Stone leaped at the same time matching her skills. Stone threw her across the cave with one fore paw. A thunk echoed through the small cave. 

Leafstar got up and ran through the cave behind stone. She nipped stone's tail hard and swung it around his own legs tangling himself, she tripped him long enough to pin him. Stone struggled under Leafstar's grip Leafstar tightened her grip by holding his neck and biting hard. He battered her with his hind legs.blood dripped down her fur most of it Stone's blood,but some of it was hers.she looked up at the cave this is OUR territory now! Leafstar thought.

Leafstar's pelt burned with rage as she leaped onto stone and clamped her jaws behind his neck as hard as she could stone fell to the ground shocked she pinned him and slashed her claws at his ear. She split his ear into a large V shape!

He yowled in pain as he threw Leafstar off so hard she hit the cave wall with a sickening thud.

"That's enough!" Lorena screeched with fury. Her golden pelt flew across the room as she attacked stone.they fought  until Stone dropped injured. Dark stared in shock,then let off a menacing growl narrowing his eyes at Lorena. He stepped in front of stone.

Lorena backed away and checked on Leafstar.

"This battle is over! We shall stay in this cave, go somewhere else out of our territory! Now!" Dark yowled.

Lorena nuged Leafstar ,and the cats shuffled out of the cave. It was almost moon-high.

"Now what?" Megan said breaking the silence.

"We go back to the badger den and sleep." Lorena replied.

"I'll hunt if you want me too, Lorena." Kody meowed.

"Yes, that would be great take Patrick and Storm with you."Lorena said tiredly.

Kody, Storm, and Patrick disappeared into the forest to hunt.Lorena lead the way to the badger den.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later on Kody, Storm, and Patrick came back with prey for everyone. Megan knew some herbs to treat Leafstar and Lorena's wounds.The cats of Leafclan ate and drifted off to sleep.