Chapter 16

Before you read this I would like to thank you for reading my book! This is my last chapter of book one! But don't worry! There will be many other books soon! Don't forget to check out my book "Gatorfang's broken Heart" it is the first Super edition for the Warriors Return seires.

Leafstar helped Softsong check the cats for wounds. Thankfully no cat got hurt just a small bite on Snowstorms shoulder and a bite on Nightwhisper's tail. Shadefrost, Darkstar, and Palmstripe were ok. Spicepaw and Poisonpaw, who were guarding Sandkit, had their fur fluffed up in terror and excitement. "Stonestar! Do you think we should go on,or are we too wounded to go on?" Leafstar asked Stonestar. Stonestar looked at the cats for a while before replying. "I think we can manage. The mooncave is the last thing I want to show you." Stonestar meowed turning to Snowstorm. "You think you can make it to Stoneclan territory and back?" He asked snowstorm. Snowstorm glared at the Stoneclan Leader with his deadly yellow eyes. Defiance sparked within his soul, leafstar could see it. Suddenly the ground shook violently and darkness drowned Leafstar. Wailing rung out from behind her. She blinked open her eyes and saw Snowstorm towering over her. She got up and looked around. Dark night black trees clung to the gloomy ground. Stinky dead moss climbed up the trees. The trees shook though there was no breeze. Twigs crackled around her as if invisible cats were stepping on them. The dark forest! Leafstar though in terror! "Follow me!" Snowstorm hissed in a whisper so quiet she could barely hear it. Snowstorm took off with Leafstar close to his tail. Brambles lashed out at her fur slicing deep into her pelt. They Leaped over a black watered stream and landed in a wide gap. Leafstar gasped and looked up. Starclan was divided by the Dark forest in a wide endless gap. It stretched on into forever. A black She-cat slivered out of the starclan forest. Her body was very faint and see-through. Not as many stars flowed through her pelt as bluestar had. "This is not your prophacy but we need your clan's help when the time comes..." The black cat rasped." Fire shall shine through the Darkness and bring forth a new light unto the clans. Leaf ,Stone, dark, and frost will come together to defeat the Light from the Fire..."the cat whispered. The ground shook again and she returned to the marshy willow forest."well?" Stonestar asked snowstorm again. "I'm not a helpless kit its just a small bite!" Snowstorm retorted. He whipped around and stalked off to join the Darkclan deputy,shadefrost. "Then let's go!" Stonestar called. The cats started off torwards the mooncave.

It was almostsunhigh when the cats reached the mooncave. It was a tunnel beside the white falls. The whitewater toppled off the cliff and dashed into the river that was shared by all clans.Stonestar and Darkstar stopped in front of the entrance. "Only Leaders,medicine cats,and deputys may enter." Darkstar yowled. Moonstorm,shadefrost and Palmstripe fell in behind Softsong and the clan leaders. The cats entered the tunnel padding into complete darkness. The water fall echoed behind them and the mist damped their pelts. The rushing sound of the waterfall grew quieter and quieter as Darkstar and Stonestar lead the way. They could no longer hear the water fall or see the faint light behind them when she squinted to see a sparking light up ahead. She gasped in awe when she saw a beautiful cave lit up with sparkling light. A big pointed icicle like rock jagged out of the center of the cave. Smaller ones found from the ceiling a few were connected to the ground. "Wow...it's beautiful." Palmstripe whispered. Moonstorm looked at Palmstripe's sparkling green eyes. "Yeah it is beautiful..." Palmstripe widened her eyes and looked at moonstorm,talking in the compliment. Moonstorm wrapped his thick tail around her and purred looking deep into her eyes. Leafstar ignored it looking around the cave. She wanted to Stay all
Day in this beautiful cave but she knew she couldnt,she had to get back to her clan. She padded over to stonestar who was already staring at her."stonestar I think it's time for Leafclan to get back to camp now." Leafstar told him. Hurt sparkled In his eyes as he drew Leafstar away from the cats." Leafstar before you go...I... I Love you Leafstar. And I've never felt this way about any cat before. I just-" leafstar silanced Stonestar by burying her head in his shoulder. "I know...but we can never be. The warrior code it it-" stonestar cut her off."then run away with me Leafstar... Come with me! We don't have to live clan life we can be together without breaking the code." He whispered. "I can't... I have to go back to my clan im sorry stonestar." Leafstar meowed quietly. She turned to go and gathered Palmstripe and Softsong and left the mooncave.

The trip back to Leafclan camp flew by. Sandkit left with Stonestar and his deputy,probably a 'paw by now. The sun was sinking beneth the horizon when the cats reached the border. Darkstar,shadefrost,Snowstorm and Heatherfrost bid their goodbyes and headed for their own camp. Leafstar watched as the cats dissapered down the cliff along the "hard" way back. Leafstar sighed with exhaustion as her pelt brushed the welcoming ferns. The newly dead leaves were coming close to falling off the trees announcing that Leaffall was almost here. The cool late-eving chill ruffled her pelt as she yawned. The cats held there heads low and kept quiet as they walked,obviously tired from the journey. The light was dimming when a squirrel scurried up the tree,a heartbeat later it was followed by Spicepaw. It seemed like moons before Spicepaw dropped to the ground with a Squirrel in her jaws. "Good job spicepaw!" Leafstar yawned again passing the yawn to Nightwhisper. The cats push through the tunnel into camp. Sandwing was there with a excited,worried look in his eyes. "There's a cat here. Shes hurt! Comew with me! Hurry!" Sandwing yowled he ran straight into the medicine den. Leafstar and Softsong dived in followed by palmstripe. The other cats watched at the entrance curiously. A small white she-cat with milky with eyes looked up at Leafstar. Leafstar froze in horror. The cat that blue star told her to find was in her camp! "Hello, I'm frost I was only looking for help . I will leave if you Want me to." The white cat looked up at Leafstar her leg was covered in a pool of blood, Cobwebs were plaster to the wound. Frost! Leaf,stone,dark,and frost will join together! Shes the cat! Shes is one of the cats in the prophacy!

Right now this book is under editing soooooo, yeah XD For now the prologue Is finnished.

Okay!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and read!