Done

"What would you like to order ?", the cashier asked as she looked at the cute boys in front of her.

One of them looked pretty young, but she could tell from the file in his hand that he was in college, the other looked young as well, but he had more sharp features which made him look like a classic school crush.

"Could you please tell us what all is there", the one with the sharp features said.

"Of course , for the famous drinks we have the chocolate chip latte, .....", the cashier went on explaining everything in detail.

She halted though when she noticed how the school crush boy was strangely tapping on the cute boy's hand. She internally blushed as she got the image that they were dating.

"Ummm, what happened ?", the sharp boy asked.

"Oh umm nothing , actually we even have a special drink for couples if you would like it", the lady said.

"Oh ummm, we aren't like that ", The smart boy said as the girl smirked.

"It's fine, I am very open minded , I know that no friends hold each other's hand like that ", the lady said but the cute boy seemed to be offended.

He takes a step forward as he starts moving his hand strangely. The male worker at the cashier sees this and tells the girl to go back. Confused but the girl decides to follow it and let the male handle the situation.

"Well allow me to continue , we have lemonade ice tea ,...", the boy went on.

The cute boy was in awe as he left the other male's hand which made him confused.

"You can do sign language ?", the cute boy said as even the other boy was surprised.

"What's your name if I may ask ", the smart looking boy asked.

"I am Gemini , what about you ", he replied.

"Fourth , I am Fourth ", the crush looking boy said.

The cute one goes forth as well to move his hand and say something to the cashier

"Gun , that's a nice name. I am guessing you are brothers. Must be nice to have such a cute little brother", Gemini said.