Ignore Them

You should have talked to him. It's not his fault that the girl went after you. He didn't even know. James said.

I know ok but it's really hard to deal with it right now. Well it's clear what he is gonna say but I haven't gotten a chance to get my thoughts on the right path. What do you think mom and dad would say ? They never seemed too open about us dating. Gun said.

They are just scared people would use us for our money , but I think this guy isn't that bad. I looked into him, he actually earns well. James said.

He is already earning ? Oh wait the exhibition. He earns from that ? Gun asked.

Yes , he is a popular child artist and has gotten many projects as well. He originally comes from a middle class family. From his background I don't see any will of becoming hella rich. Besides his mother is deaf as well. James said.

Yeah , he mentioned that. Gun said.

It's kind of a sad story that I found out. His mother wasnt always deaf but became deaf when she was in her early teens. She didn't pay attention to school at all and spent most of her time doing random things. Then suddenly she got deaf , she went silent cause of the fear. By the time she recovered she wasn't able to speak anymore. She can say random words but not construct proper sentences. James explained.

No wonder he looked proud when he found out that I am deaf but can talk. Gun said.

Yeah , he probably sees his mother in you that's why he is really in love with you. James said.

Ok you saying that he sees his mother in me just makes everything sound so wrong. Gun said as James smiled. Gun laughed a bit as well.

.
.
.

"He left without talking to me ", Off sadly narrated his story to his friends.

"Maybe he just needed fresh air ", Net tried to comfort Off.

"Exactly , you should try again tomorrow. How that girl acted isn't your fault you still have a chance ", Gemini cheered him.

"Yeah , I guess I'll just try tomorrow. If I date him even my mom would be over the moon. I wonder if he could teach her how to speak as well", Off said.

"He got himself far for being deaf and getting into first tier ", Net said.

"Wait , he is a deaf student in first tier. Gosh , he must be Fourth's brother", Gemini exclaimed.

"Oh right , how did it go with Fourth ", Net asked.

"Not too well , but I can fix it", Gemini said.

"Why what happened ?", Net asked.

"Well he came to me and told me he was blind , I kind of knew already but I guess he felt I didn't know. I was upset I didn't realise he felt insecure about it ", Gemini said.

"Well , it's not so surprising if he feels insecure about it , though it's your job to make sure this won't ever bother him again", Off said.

"Yeah , so I was wondering if you can get together with Gun soon so that I can get a chance to talk to Fourth again. I am not sure if he will come to the cafe again , I don't know what school he goes to as well", Gemini said.

"Yeah,  let's see what I can do. What about you Net ", Off asked.

"All I know for now is that guy goes to Emerald and is part of the swimming team",  Net said.

"There are only a handful students in the swimming team. Did you find out that guy's name ?", Off asked.

"No , he never told me ", Net said.

"I wouldn't either ", Gemini teased.

"Can I hit him", Net said while looking at Off.

"No", Off said.

Meanwhile , in the great mansion , the trio was again having a deep conversation.

So like all these guys are connected ? Isn't that a bit fishy ? Like these three know each other and suddenly they are interested in you two that are brothers. James said.

Exactly , it's too fishy. What should we do ? Gun asked.

I have an idea , we should ignore them. Fourth said.

I don't think we can do that you know. Well they clearly know who Gun is and through Gun they know you. Off will make a move on Gun and then Gemini would get to you. James said.

We really need to stop this , mom and dad would not be happy. Fourth said in frustration.

"Why won't we be happy ?", their mother barged in.

She wasn't planning on eavesdropping but when she heard Fourth's words it made her come inside.

Nothing mom. Fourth said.

"You know ,  I know it's hard on you guys to do things yourself and you probably hate the fact that your father and I didn't get time to learn sign language for you guys but we really love you all. We want you guys to be happy ", their mother said.

It's really nothing mom , you don't need to worry. Nothing happened. We were just talking about the time when Fourth got hit , we knew you guys wouldn't have been happy with that. Gun made an excuse.

"If you say so , come down for dinner in a few minutes ", their mother said as she went out.

The kids looked at each other and sighed in relief. It was hard to get past their mother but they weren't ready to speak about it yet.

How are we gonna deal with all this now? James said.

We don't need to worry for a few days though. Let's take our time to think it through. Gun said.

Why don't we have to worry about it ? Fourth questioned.

Did you forget ? Gun and James said together.

.
.
.

The sun was bright and the buildings were high. The boys were all sitting in the back seat while their parents drive them around in the red Ferrari.

It had been a while since they had gone on a family trip and the parents chose Dubai to be the perfect destination.

There parents decided to book the suite room of
' Double Tree by Hilton '. After arranging their stuff their first stop was to go to the Mariana Walk to enjoy the water and restaurants there. From there they go to Dubai Mall to shop their heart out. Tired of their trip they go back to the hotel to rest up, though they went to Burj Khalifa in the night.

Day two they go for the flower garden to feel the greatness of nature and glanced by the Dubai frame as well. In the afternoon all of them collected at an auditorium where Gun had a violin recital for which the whole trip was organised. After the recital was successfully finished they head for the desert safari.

Day three , and their final day there they visit , Jumeirah Beach to see the calming waves and then head for

'The museum of the future'.

Followed by Atlantis in the afternoon and had then had dinner in the Mall of Emirates. They then caught their flight for the night and reached back home early morning.

The boys didn't complain about the jet lag and prepared themselves to go to their college and school.