I am in love with you

"Gun!!", Off yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran towards Gun.

James who heard the calling looked back to see Off running towards them. He took Gun's hand and started running as well.

Gun who hadn't heard Off just ran along with Off , totally confused about what was happening. The running stopped when they were on the first tier floor.

What happened. Gun asked while catching his breath.

Off was there. I know you were gonna face him today but you know , I panicked and brought you up. James said.

That's fine , I'll go talk to him now. You go take a walk and cool down. Don't worry too much. Gun said as he walked back down after keeping his bag in the class.

Gun walked to Off's class and faced off with Missy first thing. She couldn't say much as Off pushed past her to talk to Gun.

"This can't be happening ", Missy cursed under her breath but both the boys heard it.

Please ignore her , anything she says doesn't reflect me at all. Off clarified.

Gun smiled and replied. I know , sorry for my brother. We actually haven't faced something like confessions before so he panicked and pulled me along with him.

No worries , so like umm. I have something to say to you. Off said.

Go ahead. Gun said.

Gun , I am in love with you , will you date me ?? Off said as Gun froze in his place.

(You are in love with me ?) Gun thought, he never imagined hearing this from someone that to in sign language.

Why me? Gun asked.

Why not ? You are smart , nice , cute , lovely.  What's there not to love ? Off said.

That's a very common movie line you know. Gun said.

Just because it's often said doesn't mean it's false you know. Off said.

I know. Gun said as he turned around to leave. Off was confused but Gun turned back and signed.

Are you free for a date today ?

.
.
.

"Sorry ", the boy said as he walked up to Fourth after the school ended.

Fourth had an half day today and he didn't expect to see that boy.

Fourth heard his voice and started to panic. He could feel the heat radiating from the boy's body , his scent made Fourth shiver from his presence.

"Umm can you forgive me ", the boy asked.

"I'll forgive you if you leave me alone", Fourth said.

"Ok , I'll go ", the boy said.

Fourth waited and waited , he heard footsteps getting softer and fading but he still felt it.

(Why is he not leaving ?) Fourth thought.

"Leave ", Fourth said which surprised the boy who had faked the footsteps.

"I guess it's true , when God takes something away he gives something too. You don't really need eyes to be able to live your life do you ", the boy said.

"What do you want ?", Fourth asked.

"My life is ruined , everyone in my family hates me for hurting someone disabled. I wanna pick up a brick and smash it against your head but I have to control that urge cause I don't want to go to prison", the boy said.

Fourth stepped back.

"I can fight you know ", Fourth said.

"I know but you got to have some disadvantage in it", The boy said as he stepped closer to Fourth.

"Is there a problem here ", a third voice entered.

Fourth looked in that direction. The scent he had smelt before , it was still fresh in his mind.

"Gemini?", Fourth said softly as Gemini reached for his hand to make Fourth know he was there.

"Got a knight and shining armour. Well I wasn't planning to hurt you anyway so I guess no loss to me ", the boy said.

"I don't see how telling someone you want to smash a brick on their head is not planning to hurt someone but I guess since your business is done you can leave , before I have to take matters in my hand ", Gemini said.

Fourth heard the guy leave , for real this time.

"Thank you ", Fourth said.

"You can say thank you to me in another way ", Gemini said.

"How so ?", Fourth asked.

"By going on a date with me. Please don't say no , I planned a lot today ", Gemini said.

"I have to ask my brothers ", Fourth said which lit up Gemini's face.

.
.
.

James walked back alone , he didn't want to use the car since only he was going back. Both his brothers were on dates with their new found boyfriends. James was upset to be left out but he wished them the best.

He was walking happily when someone pushed past him. He looked at the guy that ran forward. It was a thief who was running away from the police. Without thinking twice James ran after the guy , being an athlete he was able to catch up to the thief quickly and retrieve the stolen item.

"Thank you very much ", the officer said as James bowed in response.

"Thank you so much dear , please come to my house and have some tea as gratitude ", the lady whose stuff was stolen said.

James immediately moved his hands gesturing no , but the lady kept insisting.
Finally James sighed and nodded a yes. He didn't have anything better to do , he should just go with the lady and enjoy a nice cup of tea.

"What's your name sweetheart ", the lady asked.

James took out his phone and typed his name on the notes app. The lady was confused on why he typed it.
James signalled that he couldn't talk. The lady was even more touched. She lived in large house with fascinating ornaments.

All the servants there welcomed her dearly and even served James with respect. The lady chatted on about her days and worries which James honestly enjoyed hearing.

As the duo enjoyed the evening they were visited by a guest.

"That must be my son , you should meet him", the lady said.

James smiled as he got up to greet the man but he froze when he saw Net. Net on the other hand felt he was in hevean seeing James in his house. He walked up to James and asked while smiling,

"Never expected to see you here , missed me so much you came to my house."

James furrowed his eyebrows at Net's statement.

"Seems like you two know each other", the lady said.

"Ofc I know him , he is guy I have been trying to make my future boyfriend ", Net said with no shame.

James lightly hits Net on the shoulder for speaking so causally about things like this but the statement only made Net's mother happy. Knowing her son was going after someone good. She gives them privacy which James most certainly didn't need.
He tried leaving but Net wouldn't let him.

"Oh come on talk to me , never learnt to speak or something? ", Net teased.

James stars at him blankly for few seconds before saying.

I can't speak so maybe yeah , I never learnt to speak. So I would appreciate you leave me alone.

Net was surprised , the only thing he understood was that James couldn't speak. James just barged out of the house and back to his own home.

(I shouldn't have said that ) Net thought as he tried to follow him out but it seemed as if he had vanished in thin air.

[Author's note : The confession that Off used to confess to Gun was something I actually did in real life.]