Why are you yelling ?

You think he is going to be okay. James asked with a teary eye.

Gun had gotten a call from the hospital and school informing him about Fourth. Both the brothers were very worried and were considering whether or not they should inform their parents.

I'll call them. Gun said

Ok. James responded.

Gun sighs before video calling his father. His father picks up in three rings.

What's up Gun. His father said casually.

"Dad , Fourth is in the hospital ", Gun said.

His dad froze before saying ,
"Where? Where are you guys. Text me the address. "

The call cuts as Gun returns to  James.

How did it go ? James asked.

Not good , he was very angry. Gun said.

Bound to be , even I am , how could they be so careless with him. Let him go alone like that. James said.

I don't think the school did something , it's the students. I spoke to the teacher she said that one kid did drop Fourth till the principal's office and he came back alone saying that Fourth told him to go away. Gun said.

That damn kid , I want to speak with him. James said.

Let our parents do that part. The thing I wonder is why do that. Were they trying to bully him, but why now so suddenly that too. It doesn't help that Fourth never speaks about any of his hardships. James said.

Ding ! Fourth's phone dinged for the 100th time.

"Just who keeps texting him ", Gun said, frustrated and opened Fourth'd phone.

Who is it ? James asked.

"His boyfriend ", Gun said.

Oh right , let me text him. James said as he took the phone.

My Gem 💎
Hey , this is James , Fourth's brother this side. Fourth is having backlog in studies so I have taken his phone till he covers the syllabus. You can talk to him in a few days.

Why are you lying ? Gun asked as he looked at the message.

If he comes here and meets our parents it's over for our love life. James said.

Oh right , smart. Gun said.

It was about half an hour later that their parents arrived. Fourth was in a stable condition now. They saw both their sons sitting outside the room. Their mother ran inside the room , their father stared at them for a hot second before entering as well.

Why is he angry at us , if we went to school together we would have never let that happen to Fourth. James said.

He is just worried , don't think much about it. Gun said.

Their parents came out after some time.

"Both of you go home ", his father said strictly.

Gun who was looking at the ground didnt hear his father walk out and give out his order.

James got up immediately but Gun kept sitting.

"Gun get up ", his father yelled but he didn't respond.

James patted Gun's shoulder and got his attention. Gun looked around and saw that his father was there. He got up as well looking at his father.

"Go home !!", his father yelled which made the corridor silent.

James was gonna leave due to the fear of his father but Gun didn't wanna move.

"Gun I said go home ", his father said.

"Are you yelling ? Why ? It's not like I can hear you , then why are you yelling ", Gun said.

(Shit , he snapped. Bad timing Gun) James said.

"Gun , I don't have time for this ", his father said.

Gun looked the other way. As he stared at a random light. His father was beyond angry.

"Are you ignoring me ", his father scolded but he couldn't hear anything.

"Gun look at me ", his father yelled while grabbing onto his son.

Gun still didn't look at him. James intervened.

I'll take him home , there is no point in yelling at him. James said as he grabbed onto Gun's arm and pulled him away from the place.

Everyone was tired and upset with what was happening. James and Gun reached home after a while. Gun wouldn't say anything. James tried to talk to him but getting no response even James gets upset and goes outside leaving Gun alone. Gun just cuddles up in his room and sleeps ignoring everything and everyone.

James on the other hand , just lands himself at a bar. He drinks to take away the stress as someone approaches him.

"Hey there ", the boy said.

James looked at him.

(He is tall , he wants to do it doesn't he. Should I ? It's not like I am dating someone anyway ) James thought as he goes close to the boy and slowly scrolls his hand down to the guys crotch.

The guy seems to feel excited in his core as James walks past him to a room at the back. The guy followed behind getting the hint.

"Aren't you quick , I like that though , people that come straight to the point", the guy said as he got closer to James.

James just started to kiss on the guy's neck. The guy moaned lightly as he held James in his embrace. The boy puts his hand near James pant to open the zip but the intimacy was interrupted by a third party.

"What the hell dude ", the guy said as he saw the other person.

"Get lost ", Net said sternly as he looked at the guy.

The guy looked like he was ready to fight but it didn't seem as if could keep his own against Net. Feeling defeated the guy leaves while cursing under his breath.

Are you crazy ? Why would you let yourself be prey to such people. Net said.

It's my wish what I want to do , why are you butting in ? James said.

See the only thing I can make out from this is that you are stressed and have this misconception that such things would help you. Is there some way I can help you so that you don't have to do all this. Net suggested.

You want to help me ? James asked.

Yes , I'll do anything you say , just don't do stuff like this again. Net said.

Fine , but now you have to listen to every word I say. James said as Net nodded.

Without a second to waste James holds the back of Net's neck and entered his tongue in his mouth. Net was shocked at the sudden make out.
This hormones get over him as Net responded to the kiss James started. James' hand swiftly slipped into Net's pant as Net let out few moans.

"James , you are too good ", Net said as he leaned in more to get a good taste of James.

James didn't back of either. Net slowly took of his clothes as he started to suck on James' body. He then nibbled on his ear whispering again ,

"How do I even make someone like you kneel for me ."

Net then himself kneels and sucks on James' thing which gave immense pleasure to the bottom. As James was gonna cum Net stops and inserts his finger inside to activate the boy more.

"I am putting it in ", Net said as he puts his thing.

James couldn't utter a sound but the way he grasped onto Net to ease the sudden entrance in his body was enough to give satisfaction to both of them.