⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Prologue: First BroZone Sleepover⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

~20 Years Ago~

When Spruce was a teenager, he hosted the very first BroZone Sleepover in their bedroom, and it was super fun, though he hoped to do something that would make this sleepover the best one yet: Staying up until midnight. After an hour of planning, he and his brothers John Dory, Clay, Baby Branch and Floyd, waited for their Grandma Rosiepuff to come.

Spruce jumped for joy. "Okay, bros, this performance is our only chance we have if we're going to stay up till midnight for the first time."

"YAY!!!" John Dory, Clay and Baby Branch cheered.

Although Floyd was excited, he hesitated for a bit. "Are you sure this is going to work?"

Spruce put his hand onto Floyd's shoulder. "I'm so positive that it will."

From the other side of the room, their grandma's voice echoed from behind the room. The BroZone brothers kept quiet, snickering and giggling together. The more they heard Grandma Rosiepuff's voice getting louder, the more they got excited.

"Oh, boys. I'm ready to see your performance before you go to bed," Grandma Rosiepuff said.

"Go to bed? Ha! That's what she thinks," Clay exclaimed.

"Alright bros, it's time. This is our night. Are we ready?" Spruce asked.

Once again, his brothers cheered, including Floyd this time who had a huge, but shy smile on his face. John Dory put on his orange sunglasses over his eyes, Clay jumped for joy, and Baby Branch put on his sunglasses, bouncing on his toes in excitement.

Spruce got louder. "Are we really ready?"

"YEAH!!!" John Dory, Clay, Floyd and Baby Branch cheered.

Baby Branch hopped one foot to another and squealed. "Oop. I think I peed in my diaper a little...."

~~~

Grandma Rosiepuff came into their room with a warm smile on her face, holding out the video camera, recording them. It was time for their performance. The BroZone brothers did a pose. Clay turned on the radio, playing the "Wannabe" instrumental song. They danced.

Spruce, John Dory, Clay & Floyd sang together.

🎶 Yo, we'll tell you what we want, what we really, really want 🎶

Baby Branch chimed in.

🎶 Do you want to know what we want, what we really, really want? 🎶

Spruce, John Dory, Clay, and Floyd came closer to Grandma Rosiepuff.

🎶 We'll tell you what we want, what we really, really want 🎶

Baby Branch hopped on her lap.

🎶 Do you want to know what we want, what we really, really want? 🎶

Spruce shook his hips when he sang the word "ha".

🎶 We wanna (ha), We wanna (ha), We wanna (ha), We wanna (ha) 🎶

The BroZone brothers huddled together.

🎶 We wanna really, really, really wanna stay up until midnight 🎶