Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)

~6 minutes later (7:40 pm)~

For the next five minutes, the BroZone brothers took the time to plan this game as they decided to do a live stream so they could get an audience too. Spruce kept talking on and on about how this was one of the best upgrades they're doing for this game.

He had to admit it, the way his younger brother made it up for that clever, but embarrassing prank made Spruce feel a lot better. And Clay is the one who suggested it too? He became quite speechless.

I can't believe that we're about to play one of my favorite games since I was a teenager, like back when we did our very first BroZone sleepover. We would take turns of picking out a song, singing and showing off our dance moves.

When he grabbed the microphone, opened his laptop, gone on their BroZone social media platform, and started recording for their live stream..

Spruce had a wide grin on his face. "Hey, BroZone fans, welcome to this live stream as today we are doing "BroZone's Got Talent" and you guys will be the judges. We will each sing and dance to a song, and you guys will vote on which performance you like best, and we will see the results in the poll. The one who got the most votes will win."

His brothers who sat on the floor clapped and cheered. They waved at the laptop's camera. Surprisingly, a good number of their fans immediately commented about being excited about the live stream.

Spruce got excited. "Oh, to mention our fans, if you guys can recall from years ago, the last winner who won this game was the one and only........John Doooooorrryyyy!"

John Dory stood, smiled and took a bow as Clay, Branch and Floyd clapped for him.

"You won?" Branch questioned John Dory.

"Yup," John Dory said. "I sang and danced to the song "U Can't Touch This". It's on TrollTube."

"Okay, are you ready, bros?" Spruce asked.

Floyd's eyes gleamed. "Yes, I am, plus I know what song I'm doing."

"Same," Clay said.

"I am," Branch said.

~~~

Spruce smiled. "Okay. BroZone fans, give it up for John Doooorrrrryyyy!"

Clay, Branch, Floyd, and Spruce clapped for their eldest brother who took another bow, grabbing the microphone from Spruce, and played the music.

John Dory danced to the music, spinning around and smiled.

🎶 So, she said, "What's the problem, baby?" 🎶

🎶 What's the problem? I don't know 🎶

🎶 Well, maybe I'm in love (Love) 🎶

🎶 Think about it 🎶

🎶 Every time I think about it 🎶

🎶 Can't stop thinking 'bout it 🎶

John Dory spun around again and pointed at the laptop's camera.

🎶 How much longer will it take to cure this? 🎶

🎶 Just to cure it, 'cause I can't ignore it if it's love (Love) 🎶