⋆⋆Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prank⋆⋆

~In the Kitchen~

Clay tip-toed towards the table, chuckling to himself, holding onto his phone. He turned from left to right, knowing that he must hurry to get the pink lemonade and do his ulterior motive before his brothers get suspicious about him, though they were being loud over Mario Kart Wii. He quietly sang his version of the "So What" song.

(Go to 0:30 of the video)

🎶 Na, na, na, na, na, na, I'm going to prank my brothers 🎶

🎶 So So What? 🎶

🎶 I'm still a prankster, I've got my prank moves 🎶

🎶 And I don't need to worry 🎶

🎶 Guess what? 🎶

🎶 I'll be having more fun, and when I prank them 🎶

🎶 I'm going to show them tonight 🎶

🎶 Who's the Prank Master, which it's me 🎶

🎶 And they will be shock 🎶

🎶 So So What? 🎶

🎶 I am a prankster, I've got my prank moves 🎶

🎶 And I don't need to worry at all 🎶

Although excited to do the prank, he was actually not feeling up the par about it. In other words, he was having second thoughts and was feeling a bit nervous about pulling this prank or pretty much doing pranks again. WHAT!?! Well, it's been a long time (technically years) since he had done pranks on someone, knowing how fun and silly he used to be, though he quitted that a long time ago. Now being serious but fun Clay, he was a bit unsure if he could pull pranks like he used to, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't try. Clay wasn't a quitter. No, no. He also didn't want to call himself a party pooper either. He wanted to try again.

Opening the fridge, Clay pulled out the lemonade, put it on the table, and grabbed the dark blue plastic cups, giggling to himself. He then pulled out of the laxative container out from his frizzy hair.

He stand his phone near a brown basket, started recording and whispered. "So, I'm going to put some laxatives into one—no—two cups of lemonade so two out of my four of my brothers can drink some."

Clay poured the pink lemonade into four cups, grabbed a sharpie and drew a mini smiley face on one dark blue cup, indicating that it was his. He added some of the laxative powder into two cups. He stirred it up, and placed the cups onto a wooden serving tray.

 He stirred it up, and placed the cups onto a wooden serving tray