⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparation⋆⁺₊⋆⋆

~At Spruce's Place~

Spruce (also known as Bruce in his family) returned home with a lot of chaos

Spruce (also known as Bruce in his family) returned home with a lot of chaos. His kids weren't in bed yet as they wanted to see him. After putting the kids to bed, he said goodnight to them and talked to his wife Brandi about hosting a BroZone Sleepover tomorrow.

A few minutes later, Spruce went into his bedroom. Yes, he had his own personal bedroom, also known as his man cave. It was filled with his favorite items, posters, and a huge photograph of himself, which he loved dearly. He changed into some gray shorts and took off his vest, not minding to be half naked since he's all alone in his own bedroom. He grabbed his laptop from his desk and sat on his bed, opening his laptop.

Spruce cracked his knuckles. "Okay, time to find and book the perfect hotel room. Hmmm...near the beach....around five to ten minutes to walk there. Hmmm...let's see what I can find here."

He continued to look some more for hotel rooms.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~At Branch's Bunker~

After changing back into his usual clothes and doing his bedtime routine, Branch walked into his bedroom and greeted his remote control son Gary who sat on his bed.

Gary said nothing to him, but Branch nodded, knowing that it was his son's way of communicating. Okay, he would make interesting crackling noises too, but tonight, he was communicating in silence.

Branch got down onto the bed's level, eyeing Gary. "Daddy's going to a sleepover tomorrow, so he must make a quick list of what he needs. Okay? Then we'll have Daddy and Son bonding time of reading a book, okay?"

Again, Gary said nothing, but he fell forward on the bed, which Branch indicated that he was responding with a yes. Branch made Gary stand on the bed again, grabbed a notebook and pen, creating this list of what he needed for the sleepover.

 Branch made Gary stand on the bed again, grabbed a notebook and pen, creating this list of what he needed for the sleepover

Things to Bring

1. Pajamas

2. Robe