⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fight⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆

~Ten Seconds Later~

Smack!

"This is for embarrassing me and this...."-Spruce hit his younger brother with the pillow again-"is for doing that prank on me."

Spruce couldn't help but to hit Clay with the pillow while John Dory, Branch, and Floyd stood there in silence. When Clay fell on the floor again, Spruce took it as an opportunity. Yeah, he couldn't believe what he was planning on doing this to him, but he just couldn't let Clay slide by after doing that nasty prank on him. He did the one thing that he did not ever expect himself to do....

He spanked Clay's bottom with the pillow.

Floyd gasped, covering his mouth while John Dory and Branch stood there in silence with their mouths wide opened. Clay yelped like a puppy every time Spruce hit his bottom with a pillow. Although Spruce didn't like the idea of spanking his own kids, he surprisingly enjoyed doing this on his younger brother.

Every time Spruce spanked Clay, he spoke to him in short word form. THIS-IS-WHAT-YOU-GET-FOR-PRANKING-ME-LIKE-THAT!"

Spruce hit him as hard as he could as Clay laid on the side on the floor.

"Ouch," Clay moaned, rubbing his bottom.

"WHOO! Now that felt good to do. Wow." Spruce then faced Branch, Floyd, and John Dory who still stood in silence. "What? I didn't even know I had that in me."

SMACK!

"Ow!" Spruce put his hand onto his cheek and turned around. Clay held a pillow near him. Spruce faced him. "That's.........IT."

Spruce jumped on top of Clay and the two of them were hitting each other with the pillow, they continued with this fighting for a while. Clay hit Spruce in the face with the pillow. Spruce hit Clay on his hair with the pillow.

Branch blinked. "Wow....what a fight."

"Guys....please don't do this," Floyd said.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" John Dory grabbed his pillow and ran towards his brothers.

Floyd and Branch faced each other, looked back at their brothers, and looked at each other again. Spruce eventually laughed as he continued to played pillow fight with John Dory and Clay.

"Come on, little bros, it's a pillow fight," Spruce said, laughing.

Floyd shrugged. "Well, Branch, let's just enjoy this while it lasts."

Branch nodded and grabbed a pillow. The next moment came where the BroZone brothers pillow fought each other, laughing, teasing one another, enjoying themselves. To Spruce, it was all fun and games in the end. He felt good for getting Clay back and at the same time, he enjoyed this moment of fun. Turns out that this fierce pillow fight ended up with just playing around.

They continued to play pillow fight, which they ended up using not only their pillows but the pillows from the living room. Clay put on some music which it was a song that they listened to years ago. In fact, it was enjoyable, along with having the actual pillow fight.

~~~

~Five minutes later~

Cotton from pillows were everywhere, pillow were all over the place, and the BroZone brothers laughed a bit as they laid on the floor.

"I haven't done this in a long time and it was fun," Spruce said.

John Dory nodded. "Yeah. And the ones we did as kids were more intense than this."

"Nah, bro," Clay said. "This was intense. Because Grandma used to stop us from fighting and told us to go to bed."

Floyd chuckled. "That was true, and when Branch was a baby, he hit Spruce with a pillow and he landed...."

"In the laundry basket," Spruce pointed it out. "And it had dirty clothes in there....ew."

Branch smiled. "This was a lot of fun, bros."

"Yeah, you said it," Spruce said.

"So, what should we do now?" John Dory asked.

Clay sighed. "Well......I do owe you one, Spruce."

"Mhm," Spruce said, smiling.

"How about we play BroZone's Got Talent?" Clay suggested.

Spruce gasped, smiled and faced his brothers. "BroZone's Got Talent?"