⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)⋆ ☾⋆

After Spruce got back from the bathroom, they continued to play Truth or Dare, but this time they started from oldest to youngest, starting with John Dory

After Spruce got back from the bathroom, they continued to play Truth or Dare, but this time they started from oldest to youngest, starting with John Dory. And this time of spinning a spinner, they put all the truth and dare cards in one brown bag and shook it up.

"This is a good idea to do, Branch," John Dory said, shaking up the bag. "Let's see what I got.....Truth! YES!"

John Dory turned the card, reading it out loud.

original_CANDY_GIRL

We're you bossy to your bros because you we're stressed about being the oldest or just because you wanted to?

"We obviously know that answer," Clay said.

"Now, now, it's my truth, not yours. You can't speak for me," John Dory said.

"He does have a point," Floyd said.

"But still we know the answer," Spruce said.

"Guys, please don't start," Branch said.

"Just let John speak," Floyd chimed in.

"Thank you, Floyd. Okay, my answer is that I was being bossy because of me stressing about me being the oldest," John Dory said.

There was a bit of an outburst of reaction from Clay and Spruce as they kept saying "NAH, NAH, BRO!" and "That can't be true!" and "Are you sure?" and "You're lying!" and it almost became an argument until John Dory explained himself, to where it got to the point where he almost cried. This immediately made Clay and Spruce stop to hug him, which it was Floyd's suggestion for them to do.

Branch sighed. "Maybe the dare should've been for you guys to hug each other because when you guys hugged, it looked like you were struggling to do that."

Floyd nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, but we did," Clay said.

"Probably need to get used to it," John Dory suggested.

"Anyways, it's my turn and I got...." Spruce pulled a random card out of the brown paper bag. I got dare."

"Ooooooo....." Clay said, smiling.

"What? Why are you reading my card? Bro!" Spruce said.

"What? What's the dare?" Branch asked.

John Dory shrugged.

"Probably something bad," Floyd said.

Spruce flipped the card.

PriscilleNB_109

 Smack JD's butt as HARD as you can (just one time, to show him how that really feels)!