⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressure⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆

~5 minutes later (7:15 pm)~

After rushing out of Beachy Palms Arcades and through the long hallway, Spruce arrived at the elevator lobby. He quickly pressed the "up" button on the elevator while bouncing on his toes. Floyd gave him a concerned look. 

"Bro, you're stressing out. Breathe." Floyd took a deep breath.

Spruce bounced on his toes. "No....I can't.....I can't....."

"Stressing out will only make it worse," Floyd said. "It will make you feel like you got to go.........poop really bad."

"Oh, really? That bad?"

Spruce and Floyd faced behind them. Clay, who tagged along with him, had a calm expression on his face.

Spruce whined. "Like really bad."

"Oof," Clay said.

"Look, there's a restroom in the front lobby. You can just go there," Floyd persuaded.

"I can't....I can't.....public bathrooms are off limits," Spruce said.

Clay and Floyd gave him the are-you-serious look. 

The three of them entered the elevator. Spruce pressed the button on the fourth floor. The sudden urge was getting worse for "The Heartthrob" of the BroZone brothers as he was squeezing his butt while on the elevator.

"Do our brothers know where we are, Clay?" Floyd asked.

Clay shook his head.

"Are you serious?" Spruce said.

Floyd sighed, shaking his head. "You know how John will be like if he finds out that we're gone."

Clay grabbed his phone. "Don't worry, I'm going to text him now."

"Alright, just keep it simple, okay? I don't want John Dory to panic. He has his way of freaking out," Spruce said.

Clay immediately typed on his phone.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~Meanwhile Back at Beachy Palms Arcades~

After playing bowling, John Dory and Branch, came by the Skee Ball stations where Clay told them that he, Floyd and Spruce were going to meet up at, but they weren't there. So, they took the time to look throughout the arcades to find their three brothers, but they couldn't find them. This brought angst between the two brothers. John Dory, who as the oldest, felt responsible for taking care and looking after his brothers, so when he found out that three of his younger brothers had gone missing, he freaked out a bit.

"Where could they be? We searched almost every corner," John Dory panicked.

"How can we lose them?" Branch asked. "Especially when it's a lot easier to find Spruce with all that hair."

Soon, John Dory felt a vibration coming from his pocket of his pajama pants as he grabbed his phone out to find a text message from Clay. He sighed in relief, knowing that he had heard at least from one of his missing brothers. Branch was relieved too, hoping to find out what happened to their three brothers. John Dory checked out the message, read it and frowned.

Branch got worried. "What's wrong? What happened?"

John Dory read the message out loud.

ClaythePrankster: COME QUICK! We have a BROZONE EMERGENCY, which involves SPRUCE and HIS STOMACH. Heading back to the hotel room. HURRY!!! SPRUCE IS IN EXTREME PAIN!!!

"Oh, no! Spruce's unwell?" Branch said.

"We have to go and check on him now." JD quickly texted Clay.

JohnDory: We're on our way!

John Dory put his phone away and faced Branch. "Vámanos." (Let's go!)

Branch nodded in agreement as the two of them dashed through the arcades.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~A minute later~

Still on the elevator, Clay gasped out loud as if he coming out from being underwater for a long time.

"Bro, why did you let that toxic bomb out?" Clay asked, coughing.

Spruce blushed. "Aw, don't be a baby. It was just a tiny one."

"BuT ToXiC," Clay wheezed and crawled on the floor. "My mouth was open and everything."

"Oh, calm down. At least it's not bad as when you let yours out." Floyd fanned his hand across his face. "Whoo!"

Though feeling tense, Spruce chuckled too while Clay gasped and gave his younger brother a look. Floyd busted out laughing.

Clay gasped. "We don't talk about that, bro."

Floyd continued to laugh so hard that he was crying.

When they got to the fourth floor, Spruce yanked Floyd's arm and started running. Clay stood and jogged right behind them.

"Oh my gosh.....oh my gosh," Spruce said.

"What happen to breathing?" Floyd asked.

"It worked, but now it's getting worse than before," Spruce said.

Spruce was grateful that the door to their hotel room wasn't that far, so he can just get in and rush to the bathroom, not wanting to soil his new pajama pants. How embarrassing would that be? When they got to their door, Spruce jogged in place, taking quick breaths, going through his front hair.

"Card, card, card—got to get the Hotel card," Spruce said.

He didn't feel any card at all. He kept looking through his hair. But no matter how much he tried, he couldn't find it.

Floyd tilted his head. "Did you find it?"

"Do you guys have it?" Spruce panicked.

Floyd shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Nope," Clay said, shaking his head too, though he turned away for a bit.

Spruce continued to look through his hair. I can't find my card anywhere. Did I leave it at the arcades? His pupils dilated, he gasped and faced their hotel door. No. What if I left it inside the hotel room?

He shook his head. "No, no, no, no—I can't lose it."

"Here, let me help you, Spruce." Floyd went through his huge, purple hair.

"Don't worry, our brothers are coming, JD's got the spare card, so just try to hold it till then," Clay persuaded.

"I can't wait that long. I got to goooooo....." Spruce rechecked his hair at a fast pace to the point where he shook his hair like crazy, not caring how frizzy his hair was getting.

"Whip that hair, Spruce," Clay said.

"It's not funny," Floyd replied.

"I know. I'm just saying," Clay said.

Spruce shook his hair so much and hard that something fell out from it, landing on the floor. The Hotel card. Spruce got excited as he grabbed the card, swiped the hotel card onto the sensor. The door unlocked. Thank goodness, right?

Spruce opened the door and ran towards the bathroom. "Got to go, got to go, got to go!"