⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)⋆ ☾⋆

Yaaay, this chapter has finally come! Thank you all for your patience and I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!

~~~

~In the Bedroom (9:21 pm)~

Branch was a bit nervous about this game of Truth or Dare, although he had done it once before, but the fact of doing it with his brothers made him feel uncertain.

"Here's how we're going to play this game," Spruce said. "We each are going to take turns to spin the spinner and whatever the spinner lands on, we must pick a piece of paper from the box that the spinner landed on. AND we must do it."

"Sounds easy," Clay said.

Branch gulped. I hope it won't be that bad....right?

"Yeah, but the thing is.....I don't know what the questions and dares are," Spruce confessed.

Branch's mouth dropped and he had a serious grumpy face. Great. He doesn't know the questions. But how though?

"I asked Poppy to write down our followers and BroZone fans' truths and dares onto strips of paper, and she shipped these two boxes to me," Spruce continued.

Wait our followers and BroZone fans? Oh, no. "Oooohhh....I was going to say that you made them," Branch said.

"Should I be scared because I'm a bit scared," Floyd said.

"Same," Branch said.

Clay waved a hand at Floyd and Branch. "Pffft, it will be fine. It's just a game."

"Plus, it's worth recording it," John Dory pulled out the video camera.

"Okay, let's start the game, which maybe we'll be 3 rounds?" Spruce said.

Branch gulped again. 3 rounds? Be prepared to die in embarrassment or cringe or....you know what? Just have fun. "I'm ready to play," Branch said nervously.

"Yeah same here," John Dory said.

"Me too...." Floyd said nervously.

"Bring it on," Clay said.

~~~

Of course, the didn't start as the brothers argued on if they should do youngest to oldest or vice-versa, except for the fact that Floyd wanted to go last and so did Branch. So, they called Poppy for help.

"Okay, I've got it. I'm thinking of a number. You guys have to pick a number from one to ten and the one who is closest to my number goes first. Ready?"

"Yup!" The BroZone brothers said.

"So, what is your number?" Poppy asked.

"Mine is two," Floyd said.